• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
Years
  • Are you trading for the shiny Charizard? I have one but I think it was hacked so I want a legit one. I am willing to offer my Shiny Vulpix, Shiny Gengar, or Shiny Linoon. They are low leveled but may be good for Iv or Ev training but I dunno what those are. I would offer my starter but that would be a new low.... unless you want a level 80 Typhlosion XD I also have 10th Anniversary Pokemon.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    i can trade my shiny charizard for your shiny gengar?

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • Okay, sorry I sent you a PM I wrote it a while ago. But it does mention more Pokemon I am interested in. Please take good care of Gengar it was the first Pokemon I caught in the wild non hacked that was shiny. The ball I used was a hack though sorry about that.

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Okay, sorry I sent you a PM I wrote it a while ago. But it does mention more Pokemon I am interested in. Please take good care of Gengar it was the first Pokemon I caught in the wild non hacked that was shiny. The ball I used was a hack though sorry about that.
    Which kind of ball DX (i hate when some pokemon are in that white ball or a M-ball DX)

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • Sadly it is in a master ball. I am bringing my 10th Anniversary Dogs (Raikou & Entei) They are in Pokeballs and are level 70. Plus they count as event Pokemon.

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    New Pokemon!!

487.png
    UT Giratina Lv.70 Serious OT:RNC
    467.png
    UT Magmortar Lv.30 Lonely OT:RNC
    475.png
    UT Gallade Lv.18 Adamant
    484.png
    UT Palkia (nick named Eibon) Lv.47 Adamant (thank you Tsutaja)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back