• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    bump

-filllllllllllllllllllllllllller-

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your shiny Giratina. I'll trade you my lv. 70 Lugia, a lv. 1 manaphy, and my gamestop event Pichu. I'll have them hold master balls and give them PKRS.

Years
  • in interested in your shiny vaporeon :)
    would u trade it for any of these?

shiny glaceon
    shiny charmander
    shiny stantler
    shiny umbreon

Mw24/7

Years
  • Trade you a Lv. 100 Shiny Darkrai (Newmoon Island apparently met at Lv. 50.) Serious Nature. Quick to flee. Happily eats anything. HP 268, Atk. 193, Def. 206, Sp. Atk 286, Sp. Def 188, & Speed 284. Traded it for my Dragonite about an hour ago from the GTS. I can have him hold a item of your choice also. Please let me know if your interested. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    hardy

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    i would like your shiny trapinch

offer: my lame offer :( is a shiny golbat at level 23 with an unknown nature but will check soon danks

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    i would like your shiny trapinch

offer: my lame offer :( is a shiny golbat at level 23 with an unknown nature but will check soon danks
    Well I cant really trade now so how about sunday?

Mw24/7

Years
  • Just found out from TwilightBlade that I could trade the shiney Darkrai. Let me know when you wanna trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Wondering what would you want for your shiny eevee and trapinch? I have Pktopia pokemon, and pokemon off coloseum/XD, and a lv.73 shiny metagross.

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
  • I'm interested in your Shiny Trapinch, shiny Gallade, and Gamestop Deoxys. I have Shiny: UT Bronzor, UT Chikorita, BT Wooper. Events: Wishmaker Jirachi, Alamos Darkrai, TRU Dragonite, Wi-fi Japanese Premier Ribbon Mew, others. I'll pm you my FC if you are interested in any.

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Dont have gallade anymore :(

-Filllllllllllller-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back