• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK WHATS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?!

What kind of shoe?

• Nike [Also Jordan's]

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Addidas

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Puma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well at the moment... some crap brand called RapidSkate. .____.

BUT CONNIES ARE THE BEST (why are they not up there? ;~;)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My current pair is made by Vans and are super comfortable. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Yup I love Vans too,I have two pairs of those and some other brand I forgot. XD

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm a Converse girl :pink_giggle: I adore them.

I have a black and white pair, a brown and white pair, and a blue pair with butterflies on the toe. I would have more if I could afford them. My closet would be filled with Converse.

I guess it's unoriginal, but they're my favorite.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Converse for the win. =D

I actually only have one pair, because my mom and I are too cheap to splurge $50 dollars for another pair. And they're the cheaper One Star kind, too. xD

I wear them everyday, though - they go with everything.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Usually black dirty Converse low-top sneakers or black ballerina flats. SOMETIMES some old white flip-flops that my puppy chewed. :|

Years
    I wear cheap shoes. I don't think I've ever owned a brand-name shoe... ever. I think all of the shoes I own at the moment came from Wal-Mart. Honestly if they fit and are somewhat comfortable, I'd rather pay $20 instead of $50 or more. I'm cheap like that. :(

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I'm a Converse girl :pink_giggle: I adore them.

I have a black and white pair, a brown and white pair, and a blue pair with butterflies on the toe. I would have more if I could afford them. My closet would be filled with Converse.

I guess it's unoriginal, but they're my favorite.

^This.

I've been wearing all black Converse low tops non-stop ever since school started.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm currently wearing Nike shoes, but I typically just buy whatever shoes look the most comfortable. Brand really isn't all that important to me. I do tend to stick with name brands though, as they just seem to last a little longer than others.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I don't bother with what kind of shoes I wear. XD; Although, the brand of shoes I wear for school uniform is called "Detention". XD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Meh, currently wearing Fila shoes. I have a wide variety of shoes for different occasions & things. Mainly Lacoste/Nike/Adidas, but currently wearing Fila.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    ASJDFESNFJDSNAF THEY'RE CALLED THONGS. /australian.

Thongs are skimpy underwear. /not Australian

Anyhoo, I wear Skechers. These, namely:

LOOK WHATS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?!

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    The ones I wear the most are a pair of flip-flops, but I don't know what brand they are. ): I have a pair of Nike Sneakers I wear during Fall/Winter, though.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Addidas Jerez 3 in Black... with the Goodyear logos, of course ^_^

or else there's usually a cockatiel on my foot screaming to be picked up...

Back