• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK WHATS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?!

What kind of shoe?

• Nike [Also Jordan's]

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Addidas

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Puma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    My shoes of choice are some scruffy white Converse low-tops. They pretty much go with everything I wear and are really comfortable. And they also make me look a bit like a tramp .. allegedly. :>

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Shoes?

Shoes are for chumps D:<
    when im actually wearing shoes, they be converse FTW U:
    I love converse~

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    My favorite pair of shoes are my airwalk.
    LOOK WHATS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?!

Awesome Shoes, huh? I know! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *looks down at shoes* lmao I can't even tell.

Apparently the brand of shoe I'm wearing right now is "The North Face" which I've never heard of. Nice shoes though. My favourite brand is probably New Balance, though. Love my old NB shoes.

As for type of shoe, I always wear running or walking shoes. I can't stand any other kind, usually.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i normally wear dc's for just walking around and nike's for track and soccer but just this year i started wear nike shoe's for walking around and i like them^^

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I wear converses as my main sneaker. I've tried DC's and some other pair that my friend convinced me to buy (for $60, worn once). I have a pair of black boots, two platform heels, a pair of sandals, and two pairs of flats. I'll wear whatever matches my outfit, no matter what the cost. What I mean by that is that I wore these really cute flats on the first day of school. They ended up giving me horrible blisters, but I wore my other pair of flats today just because they looked best. Was it painful? Yeah. Is there throbbing? Yeah. Was it worth it? :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I honestly don't know what brand I wear, but I'll guess that its Nike because that's what most of my shoes have been.

But really I just pick whatever looks good so I don't care much for brand...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    How could you forget to put Converse in the poll? Those are like, a classic. You can't forget Converse.

Anyway, Converse. If it wasn't already obvious. :P

I only like ever wearing Converse. It's a shame mine look too worn out to use anymore, though. D:

Converse are at their best when worn out.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    How could you forget to put Converse in the poll? Those are like, a classic. You can't forget Converse.

Anyway, Converse. If it wasn't already obvious. :P

Converse are at their best when worn out.
    Agreeing on all counts here. x3 My white One Stars are kind of sad looking sitting on the ground, but they look and feel good on.

And I just got a new pair of Converse yesterday. *happy*

I love TJ Maxx and their cheap prices. =3

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    For sneakers I like Puma's. They're just not as bulky as other sneakers imo. Though most of the time I'm in flip-flops (idk brands with flip flops D:) or my knock-off-ish sperrys. They're like, Jimmy Buffet shoes, but look exactly like sperrys. u_u; Bought for the lolz 'cause my dad loves Jimmy Buffet, but I just think they go well with jeans and a sweatshirt, are easy to put on & they're comfortable. ^^;

Back