• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks Or Peronality?

Looks or Personality?

• Looks *drool*

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Personality

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Personality, but if they look good that helps XD

Votes: 63 74.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I know I'm like the only one but I'll go for looks. It's too late for me to pick elswhere because my girlfriend is HOTNESS!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I chose the thrid option. Personality is what counts, but it would be nice if they were good looking *3*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    A combination of the two. What good is personality if one does not have looks, and what good are looks if one does not have any personality?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I had this conversation already XD but anyway I'd have to say personality all the way!!!! I mean if the guy is hot but completely and utterly boring or a complete jerk he's totally unattractive to me. Then again if he's not too cute but is totally nice he seems cuter^__^ but yes i love the combination of hot and sweet ;)

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    Me? I look for a great personality. I want to be with a girl who I can be happy with for the rest of my life and what good are looks if the person is nasty inside.

Latias Tamer

Aww..Poor lil Cynda..
    Years
    I go for Personality. I look for girl who's Kind, Caring, loving and makes me laugh. Not looks!

I do look at girls and say "Wooh! She's hot!" but when it comes to asking someone out I only ask them out if i actually liked them...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Personality. If they are hot, but, are dull and boring, then, forget them.
    But, if they are hot, and have a good personality, all the better! ^_^

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I would have to say for me the personality counts, If a boy was good looking and he had a crap personality, I wouldn't go out with him, If he has a nice personality I would go out with him, But I wouldn't go out with someone who looks really ugly, I wouldn't go out with him XD

Sorry If I said that in a confusing way ^^;;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Personality - just someone I can get along with and someone that likes the same kind of things that I do.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder be holder. It's all about the personality, sweeties. I want to go with a fun and funny boy, like Mario girl. XD
    Looks to me sweetie, is just extra. XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I'm a personality sort of person. Sure, if a gorgeous women were to walk by me this instant, I'd of course pop a peek or two... or three, or four. But that's not the point! If you're looking for a relationship, personality is key.

Last edited:

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    A mix. My girlfriend Lizzie is cute, yet smart and unique. She's the smartest person in my grade, actually. People label her a nerd, but if you know the other side of her, you'd think twice.

What I'm trying to say is everyone who says personality only refers to what they see. Get to know the person better, and you may change your opinion.

Back