• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks Or Peronality?

Looks or Personality?

• Looks *drool*

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Personality

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Personality, but if they look good that helps XD

Votes: 63 74.1%

• Total voters

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
  • I would go with personality..because if you like someone by their looks only..it wont last long cause he or she would not have the same interest as you do.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Personality, cause sometimes you get a very good looking one, and they are a dud, so better one that you get along great with, that way you hardly ever fight.

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Personality. Just think, if you liked someone for their looks. but they were just another brainless atomoton who followed everyone else, then you wouldn't have much fun. You'd be bored all the time.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Personality is first, and for looks... I wouldn't want a supermodel (and that'll make me insecure anyways), but presentable and nice to look at.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • I choose peronality but looks help.
    Because I dont wanna go out with someone who is ugly but has a good personality and its the same with the other choice.
    But Sakura has looks and personality X3.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I usually go for both, but right now I focus on looks of a girl more...but personal.ity is really important too.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Unless she is hideous and untouchable, personality and intelligence are more important.

gokuwrc

I wil sometimes look for a good personality but no one goes for the uglies at first.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Wel, i wont go out with just anyone. I like a good personality, but if the guy has a friggin ballon lip(like the guy who asked me out near the end of school), and if he has a horrible attitude,(like the guy who asked me out near the end of school) the Ill say no! I like both

Back