• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost any pokemon Video Games lateley?

Years
  • i lost silver for about one month, and then found it behind the couch. and about 4 months ago, i was cleaning up and gave my brother his gameboy with ruby in it (i just traded him kabuto so he could have it on his team, doh!) and gold version was with it which he just found. he played it for half an hour, went to bed, and he lost his game boy, his ruby and his gold version

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    I lost my Red and Silver versions on holiday. Well I left them there by accident, so I could never get them back. That was quite a long time ago though, when Silver had just come out...

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2006
    I lost my Ruby version when moving across state
    Probably some baby kid is playing it right now

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I've lost gold, crystal, and yellow. i also lost my GBA link cable and one of my gameboy colors so I can't do mystery gift :(

i'll probably buy a new GBC off ebay...they're like 25 bucks, some of them

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Surprising enough as it is; because I loose everything else; I've never lost any of my Pokemon games. I do have a friend who lost his Pokemon Red though...but that was years ago when Blue and Red were the only ones out...

Back