• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

love

do belive in love

• Total voters
    Years
    I do believe in love... yes... I beLIEve in it...

it would depend.. there a lot of people who think they've experienced it but they haven't really... which is kind of irritating and sad at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, I believe in love. However, I don't believe in the saying "true love lasts forever."

Years
    Yup. Tch, tha feeling's there.
    Even if it's nothin' but a buncha endorphins an' brain chemistry it's still love.

...tch, an' those endorphins can be quite nasty when somethin' goes wrong.
    Tch, they also make it hard ta get over, even when/if ya wanna get over...
    But meh, tch, that's a different an' painful story. -_-

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yeah. However, it's rarer than what people think...

1. Love for everyone and everything [many express it as happiness =P]
    2. Love for family, friends, etc. Commonly felt, fortunately. <3
    3. "True love". So often, infatuation, lust, and crushes are called this. ._.;

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hmm..well in my opinion..

A. Love for those around you is in a way, simple caring and having a heart.
    B. The feeling of love only comes once in a while, and only lasts for so long.
    C. Everybody's view of True Love is different, so let it be different.

So do I still believe in love? Yes. I also agree with Batseymoon in a way, that the main love of your life, whether it is God or not, should not be a living human or animal.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    ha! love is a stupid emotion that the brain produses! its like wen the birds get atrcted one to the other its the same thing its only for reproductory purpaces

Years
    When it comes to the whole loving friends/family thing...yes, I believe in that. I don't see how I couldn't - I do care for my friends and family, even if I don't exactly show it most times.

When it comes to "true love", as it's already been called in this thread...well...unless there's another name for that extremely strong emotion I felt for that certain someone, and still feel to this very day (almost two years later), then yes, I believe in that as well.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    wishirulz said:
    ha! love is a stupid emotion that the brain produses! its like wen the birds get atrcted one to the other its the same thing its only for reproductory purpaces
    WHO GAVE ME BAD REP FOR SAYING THIS? ITS TRU WERE ALL BASICLY ANIMALS (super inteligent animals) AND WE STILL HAVE PRIMITIVE INSTINCS!

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    wishirulz said:

That's YOUR opinion. You know that you sound really hopeless, right? There's other kinds of love other than the sexual kind, you know.

Back