• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

love

do belive in love

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Tsk. tsk. Too many love threads. And my answer will always be the same.

Love does exist. But love always ends up leading to truth. And truth often kicks us in the nads.

Love's okay. But I'm not gonna get married or anything.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Yes, I believe in love. <3 There are alot of different kinds, though, and they get confused often. Love also goes hand in hand with pain... It's the strongest emotion, and the hardest to get through... But it's all worth it. <3

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Yesh.. I do.. Of course.. I mean almost everyone do.. Your parents love you.. Don't you call that love...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    ...and people need to get rid of the stupid romantic movie idea that "you don't pick who you love, love picks j00!"

This is just not true. Love is choice people, you choose who you love. Just like you choose who you hate...

Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Hmmmm...I wonder who it is? ;)

** punches you in the face **

its not you grr, youre only for pc, i mean true love ** evil rabbit face **

note: is it love between a man and a woman (( sexually )) love as a friend, or whatever else

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    ** punches you in the face **

its not you grr, youre only for pc, i mean true love ** evil rabbit face **

note: is it love between a man and a woman (( sexually )) love as a friend, or whatever else

Ouch! :dead: Yes, I agree with you.love is between a man and a woman. :dead:

Back