• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lovin' the Unloved

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Most of my pokemon are "underused"... Lol. I never evolved my Croconaw or Marshtomp or Vibrava and I have a nice Houndoom, Delcatty, Arbok, Flareon, Butterfree, Spinda, Clefable, Rapidash, Manetric, Typhlosion, Grumpig, Zangoose, all of them. :P

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    linoones are quite good, cause they have a nice array of different types of moves, and nice stats, if you fix the sp attack of course, my lead pokemon is a linoone, and nope, no drawbacks, except with fighting types but I can take care of those with a tactic of mine :3

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I like Walrein as a UU poke.

His moveset can be quite the hand full.

Sleep Talk
    Rest
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nidoking is my favorite underused pokemon; Most of his stats are decent, and he has Massive attack, as well as a fairly high sp. attack. Plus, ironically, he can use alot of different move types, even some that he is weak against, IE surf.

Plus, his shiny form is blue, and the fact that he looks absolutely kick-ass xD

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    i use a primeape. it has really high attack and decent movepool. with dark moves it learns if its faster it could land a good hit on a psy type. i also use a togekiss. really high sp attack. havent seen people with them

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    ya i do too lol cool lolomg

I see someone has the IQ of his postcount.

Anyway, I beleive my Houndour is very strong. It has decent attack, sp.attack and speed. It's beaten quite a bit in battle and contests. I'd say my next is mudkip. XD

Back