• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Low Key {VI}}

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Not gonna miss this chance to request from the Luscious Loki!
    Dimensions: 360 x 160
    Image: Here we are.
    Text: If you can find something fitting, do. Otherwise none.

Thanks Loki!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I am sooo taking advantage of this opportunity!

Dimensions: Avatar - 100x100 (obviously), Banner - 400x120
    Image: Here
    Text: .Swift (banner only)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Moments:
    Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

again, used CT's smudge settings.

@Swift: Will be done tonight or tomorrow.
    @let's play: Uh, can you pick a different image? x_x; One that doesn't have quite so many people in it...? xD;;
    @twenty-six: Sure, will be done.
    @munna: You want me to color it? DD: usrs? I can color it, but it's not going to look good... xD; If you don't care about how it looks, I'll go ahead and apply some colors, but if you want it to look nice, can I just leave it as a manga scan?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Low Key {VI}}

My favorite. Love your stuff, got a dA account by any chance? I want to fav some of your stuff. :o

I do have a dA account, buuuut. D: I got warned for putting up copyrighted stuff; AKA the pngs/focals.

So! My graphics aren't up anymore. But I have tutorials and art, if you want to see.

nephilius.deviantart.com

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Two of your tags really caught my eye

Low Key {VI}}

Great job with this one, I love the notepad paper in the background, and the red outlined image in the foreground. Also the blurred images in the background give it some depth even though they are just outlined images. Great work.

Low Key {VI}}

One of my favorite pictures of Natalie, I had made a blend using this picture a while back didn't turn out too well though. Anyway, I love the colors of this and the black border that is kind of off center is great.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Those five spots sure filled up fast. x.x

Low Key {VI}}

^ Could I use this as a theme someday? I promise to credit you. ;D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @Mannequin: Thanks. :D Reminds me that I haven't used the off center border in awhile...
    @BHWolfGang: Oh, that? D: I think someone's already claimed it in the Graphics Giveaway thread... Let me check.

.... Yup, it's moments.'s now. D: You can ask him if he cares whether you can use it?

Edit: Well Swift.
    I was done with your tag. Like, DONE.
    Then photoshop quit on me. <_< And I hadn't saved. [/KICKS PHOTOSHOP] UGH! [/frustrated]

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • @BHWolfGang: Oh, that? D: I think someone's already claimed it in the Graphics Giveaway thread... Let me check.

.... Yup, it's moments.'s now. D: You can ask him if he cares whether you can use it.
    Nah, it's okay. He claimed it fair and square. I just wasn't fast enough. Actually, I think I haven't even joined when he claimed that tag. XD

Oh yeah, have fun completin' everyone's orders. =] I'm sure that you'll have a great time with this. >x]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    That sucks...

But, it's ok, I can wait. =)

Ugh, I'm still ticked that I have to go another hour to remake the tag. xD; [/the original was REALLY complicated, and even though I knew how to replicate it... *kicks smudging*]

I'M DONE THOUGH. And I saved. :B [/SHOT]
    And I like this version better, simply because it's actually got color other than blue in it. <_<

Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Weird...I've never been warned for my tags due to copyright issues on dA.
    I was, a long time ago. So I put a little thing in the description that says "stock used with permission". Apparently it flies. Or just put "x is a copyright of y".

But it's probably a pain to upload all those tags again anyways. :(

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I was, a long time ago. So I put a little thing in the description that says "stock used with permission". Apparently it flies. Or just put "x is a copyright of y".

But it's probably a pain to upload all those tags again anyways. :(

Oh the latter is a good idea. :O
    [/I didn't use them with permission, so I dunno if I'd be willing to go that far. xD]

And Conman, yeah I hadn't either until... I was. xD;; It was a huge shock to me. D: I was like, "TF WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER SIGS ON DA? DDDD:" But oh well. Looks like some dick decided to report me anyway. <_<

I probably won't be uploading tags, mostly because I prefer having just art up on dA. D: But thanks for the protip. xD;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Oh… erm coloured please. Don't worry about it looking like tripe. I'm used to requesting only to get the low end of someone's work.

Back