• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Low Key {VI}}

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh… erm coloured please. Don't worry about it looking like tripe. I'm used to requesting only to get the low end of someone's work.

That's because you make such difficult requests. ;;

And colored it is. D:< I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT AN AWESOME TAG.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Ugh, I'm still ticked that I have to go another hour to remake the tag. xD; [/the original was REALLY complicated, and even though I knew how to replicate it... *kicks smudging*]

I'M DONE THOUGH. And I saved. :B [/SHOT]
    And I like this version better, simply because it's actually got color other than blue in it. <_<

Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

Thank you Loki! They're perfect.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh wow Loki, 'tis amazing!
    Definitely changing my signature now with no regrets or anything I want changed!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @.Swift: Oh yay! :D Hope you enjoy~
    @moments: Ha, I'd hope so! >;D That one was one of my favorites! -and photoshop didn't crash on me when I was making it!-
    @let's play: Yeah that works. Thanks! :D

These two are postheaders for an RP I'm in, so they're not really graphically appealing in terms of like, depth or anything complicated like that; it's mostly just eyecandy stuffs.

Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @Psych: xD Thanks.
    @.Swift: Oh, no I don't do post headers for PC. D: [/and Dublin is 10020129520x hotter than the character I've got in the second header]

They're both for an RP called Far From Home on a different forum. Fruits Basket. :B

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You opened a shop and didn't message me about it? I'm disappointed in you, Lokes...

will request sooner or later.
    oh no, no more requests :O

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @Gummy: You request from me all the time to begin with, whether I have slots or not. xD
    @Swift: Thanks! :D I'll try my best~
    @Cherri: Oh, thank you so much! :O [/likes my current sig a lot... xD]
    @acfan: Ahhh... maybe tomorrow? [/it's late here] Can you send me a visitor message tomorrow? I'll upload it. Do you... need me to label my layers? x_x; (That's such an old tag, I might not be able to remember what I did. xD) And by the way, that was done with a tutorial. :O One of Color Me Evil's tutorials, so if you want to go check out her tutorials, BLACK ROCK SHOOTER compiled a list of her tutorials in the Resources thread. ;D

All legit requests done.
    Tiny, I'll do your request even though you were late by one slot, because the Mihari banner you made me was simply so amazing that I must find a way to repay you for it's awesomeness.

Not sure about this style...

Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

This one was the hardest... D:

Low Key {VI}}

Low Key {VI}}

My favorite of the batch, because coloring Ichigo turned out to be much more enjoyable than I expected. Coloring manga is so much easier now that I've practiced on my own terrible lineart.
    And because it turned out so much better than I'd expected. xD;

Low Key {VI}}

I can get rid of the light orbs, if you'd like.

original coloring job:

Low Key {VI}}

Free for anyone's use if they'd like to take a stab. Credit not required, but appreciated~

Enjoy!
    [/SO proud of myself~]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    That is possibly the coolest way I have ever been credited munna. xDDDD And now I compelled to download Velonica, after watching more than half of the season it airs for and procrastinating on getting it. xD;

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Sorry about it being hard to work with >.<
    Nevertheless, its amazing, thankss! =D

Years
    Spoiler:
    It's awesome. I might be, thanks.
    I like the idea behind the reflection tag, very clever.

Back