• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • Sorry for the late reply Dx I was updating my shop. Could I get the UT one for the Modest Ditto please? ^^
    alrighty, :) for the flawless ditto right? can you trade now? if so, add my diamond FC please.

also, since i am on the egg list, can i just get my exeggcute with the ditto? XD it may save u a trade later on. thanks loxius!

Years
  • alrighty, :) for the flawless ditto right? can you trade now? if so, add my diamond FC please.

also, since i am on the egg list, can i just get my exeggcute with the ditto? XD it may save u a trade later on. thanks loxius!
    Yeah the flawless one xD; Alrighty I just gotta clone em and I'll meet you on.

Also I noticed I sniped the 1000th post buahaha.:t317: Kay sorry just had to do that. D:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • swampert
    Adamant
    399/350/211/185/216/136
    26 /31 /25 /31 /31 /11

one of the last 4 iv may be off by 1 because idk where the other 6 ivs went haha

Years
  • swampert
    Adamant
    399/350/211/185/216/136
    26 /31 /25 /31 /31 /11

one of the last 4 iv may be off by 1 because idk where the other 6 ivs went haha
    Alright that sounds good let me know when you want to trade. :]

oh btw, sorry the UT skarmory has double team instead of spikes, it will learn spikes later on though. :D
    Yeah that's fine. ^^ Thanks for the trade.

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hello,
    do you offer any tm? if you do, may i have a tm 13 ice beam?
    what would you want for it?

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Oh ok. Thank you! BTW, please use my Soulsilver FC.

Thank you loxius! fillllllllllllerrrr

Last edited:
    Years
  • do any of you have a pokewalker flying pikachu you are willing to trade with me. im trying so hard to get one
    To be honest I haven't even beaten the 8th gym leader yet lmao and I've barely touched my pokewalker. Usually this thread takes all mah pokemon time. D:

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Ikr?
    I haven't even touched the storyline since I opened a shop
    =/

Years
  • To be honest I haven't even beaten the 8th gym leader yet lmao and I've barely touched my pokewalker. Usually this thread takes all mah pokemon time. D:
    lol just checking in lol, im really searching everywhere for someone who can trade me one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back