• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Ok the Salamence is ready, but Loxius isn't on to clone, is he? Adamant Outrage Fire Fang Earthquake Dragon Dance. :) kk I gotta get going anyway. Might be on in 3 hours or so. See ya then

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
loxius, may i use your rare candy leveling up service?
i need my gyrados to lvl 50 please
overall moves:
dragon dance
ice fang
earthquake
stone edge (can you teach the last 2 please =])

Years
Yeah that's fine I'll have to pick it up tomorrow though if that's alright. I'm about to go to bed. :P

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Um... I have a Question, are you the OT of BELLE? I would also like to give an EV trained Timid Darkrai with Good IVs and Adamant Shiny Gyarados also with Good IVs for free. I'm feeling great today! :D :)

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Um... I have a Question, are you the OT of BELLE? I would also like to give an EV trained Timid Darkrai with Good IVs and Adamant Shiny Gyarados also with Good IVs for free. I'm feeling great today! :D :)

yes, i am the OT. and the free pokes would be great! ^-^ is it ok if i get them tomorrow though? i was planning on sleeping after this trade

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
can i ask you hippo what natures ur azelf, deoxys, uxie, heatran, raikou, suicune and palkia are? im following recipes and il ltrade for the ones with the correct natures.

edit: wait, i see im a little late. you can do that tomorrow. have a good rest :).

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
can i ask you hippo what natures ur azelf, deoxys, uxie, heatran, raikou, suicune and palkia are? im following recipes and il ltrade for the ones with the correct natures.

i'm about to go to sleep so i dont feel like checking right now.
but off the top of my head i know that

uxie - modest
azelf - modest
heatran - modest
raikou - timid
suicune - bold

i'll check deoxys in the morning. i believe it's modest

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
K,
The Raikou and Suicune meet the standards, as long as they are U.T. I won't bother you tonight, and tomorrow even since I'm busy all day. Is Monday all right for you?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
HipHipHippo, I was wondering if you would also help me with a different service than you have listed. I am having trouble with E4 in Diamond(Torterra is basically useless.) and need to transfer a pokemon from my SS game to it. Could you help with the transfer?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
K,
The Raikou and Suicune meet the standards, as long as they are U.T. I won't bother you tonight, and tomorrow even since I'm busy all day. Is Monday all right for you?

they're EV'd, actually. are you still interested?

HipHipHippo, I was wondering if you would also help me with a different service than you have listed. I am having trouble with E4 in Diamond(Torterra is basically useless.) and need to transfer a pokemon from my SS game to it. Could you help with the transfer?

sure ^-^ just catch me online and i'll help you

Years
Think ya missed my post, Lox. =P
Sorry I've been sorta avoiding pokemon a little. xD; But I like these two
28.png
Lv.50
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Impish
Stats: 182/120/178/45/75/85
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Crush Claw
IVs: Flawless
EVs: Unknown ATM

24.png
Lv.50 NRD
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Jolly
Stats: 158/152/99/85/110/152
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Crunch, Gunk Shot, Seed Bomb, Earthquake
IVs: Flawless
EVs: Unknown ATM

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
loxius, may i use your rare candy leveling up service?
i need my gyrados to lvl 50 please
overall moves:
dragon dance
ice fang
earthquake
stone edge (can you teach the last 2 please =])

hey are yo free to do this?
no rush =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back