• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    If ur talkin about wat pokemon give u wat EV point, if u have an android device, Pokedroid gives u the EV value and wat EV it gives u...but i kno lukomon dex will be much more godly wen it gets the updates later on...

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Great to hear so much positive reactions, thanks!

We're just processing the latest beta test results and adding some missing data and from the looks of it we should be able to submit the iPhone/iPod Touch app this week! (And the Android version next week)

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011

We're just processing the latest beta test results and adding some missing data and from the looks of it we should be able to submit the iPhone/iPod Touch app this week! (And the Android version next week)

I wonder how many people are gonna forget all about their pokedex apps and buy this one. This is going to be the first COMPLETE app for the ipod I have seen, always split up so you have to pay up to $10 for everything this app is going to have in just 1, this is going to be the greatest pokedex app yet.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

NOOOOOO :knockedou Why the one week delay? :surprised:

Lol as long as it's sooner than later, I'll be happy. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    JP: lol don't worry! It takes a few days (for reviewal by Apple) for the app to appear in the iPhone app store where it takes minutes for an Android app to appear in the Market.
    lukomon will be available for iPhone/iPod Touch and Android around the same day.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    JP: lol don't worry! It takes a few days (for reviewal by Apple) for the app to appear in the iPhone app store where it takes minutes for an Android app to appear in the Market.
    lukomon will be available for iPhone/iPod Touch and Android around the same day.

That's the thing that I hate about the App Store submission process; it'd be a bit easier for everyone if Apple didn't have their uber-confusing application process.

But that's great news! Several months of hard work, and it's finally paying off. The entire Kombo development team should be extremely proud for all of the work that you've done.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Ah, gotcha. ;) Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Whoohooo I can feel it, you're almost done :D. Can't wait anymore, I'm so hyped about this!

I'm going to start over with Pokémon, just for the sake of using this app. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Cool! We're going to submit on monday so you can enjoy lukomon this week :)
    We will launch it discounted at a price of about $1,60. What do you think of that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hey Serene Grace I think it will calculate in about 1,20 GBP. Can't guarantee it, although it won't be much more or less.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Kay sweet! Tell ya what, as soon as this is released, I'll stick this to the top for a week with information about the price so it can get a bit more recognition. :)

Years
    Wow, hearing that now kinda makes me feel a bit excited. Oh, also is that a introduction price and if so how much will it be afterwards as I might be getting an ipod in June.
    It looks really cool, and modern. I can't wait to get it.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    $1.60 is a great price. Please update when you've submitted the app!

Btw, did Apple approve?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Yay, I think it is today you're going to submit it... if everything goes well :D. Hopefully the app will be available very soon.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I wantz the app now !
    My iPod is working and iTunes was just installed on my new PC ! =D =D
    I can't wait ! Will it come out on a different date on the Romanian shop ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    hey guys! The app is ready to be submitted but we need your help once more!
    We implemented one of your suggestions: external links. We currently use Bulbapedia, Smogon and Veekun.
    Unfortunately we discovered that Veekun causes instabilities in the application so we decided to swap it out for an alternative.

Serebii is an option but we're thinking about Legendary Pokémon ourselves since it's faster. What do you think?
    lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

We will submit the app to Apple within a few hours, once we've got your answers :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back