• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Might be late for my opinion considering i get on when my parents are asleep because im grounded, but serebii would be great, that is one the first places i go to when i need some info.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Alright, we've submitted the app to Apple! Now we wait until it's approved and after that it will show up in the App Store! :)

For the following days we're going to focus on the Android version.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alright, we've submitted the app to Apple! Now we wait until it's approved and after that it will show up in the App Store! :)

For the following days we're going to focus on the Android version.

Congratulations! I've said it before, but this is fantastic news. You've outdone yourself AND just squashed one of my friend's complaints about the app (I'm trying to persuade him to get it).

Please keep us posted about the Android version and the Apple submission process... everyone knows that'll be annoying...

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I guess I'm a bit late, but my choice would be Serebii. :)

Also, WHOOHOOOO!! You finally submitted it, so that means it'll be available soon hopefully :D. Heck, I really can't wait!!

One more time, I really like the way you talk with the community. That's the way a developer should do it! :)

Years
    Yeah, I agree with everyone. It'll really be great for links onto serebii, as even I'm stuck on something instead of accessing the internet I can just press the button on the app. By the way, how long will the introductory price last?
    But yeah, its great that you've submitted it and it must've been really annoying when that other app was submitted which was just like yours.
    Anyway I congratulate you for putting in so much effort into it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Android version. Also, $1.60 is an amazing low price. I'm waiting for it to show up on the market so I can purchase it ASAP.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Android version. Also, $1.60 is an amazing low price. I'm waiting for it to show up on the market so I can purchase it ASAP.

Same here. I can't wait to get my hands on this. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Mewtwo, as said before, it takes a while for Apple to aprove the app. So just be patient... I guess it'll be available somewhere near the end of the weekend/mid next week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    The status of the application is 'Waiting for review', I think this will change soon and my prediction is that it will be available in the App Store near the beginning of next week :)

Please allow us some time to finish the Android version. We've got less testers for Android and we want the Android version to be just as good as the iPhone version!

Thanks for your patience! I can't wait to announce the final product ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    The status of the application is 'Waiting for review', I think this will change soon and my prediction is that it will be available in the App Store near the beginning of next week :)

Please allow us some time to finish the Android version. We've got less testers for Android and we want the Android version to be just as good as the iPhone version!

Thanks for your patience! I can't wait to announce the final product ;)

id gladly test it for u lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Don't have an Android, but is the Android version that different from the iphone version? (I mean, if you've tested the iphone version well, Android would be good to go right?)

Anyways, can't wait, I'm so buying this day one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I'd also be willing to test the application. I have a T-Mobile G1. I'd also be willing to pay for the beta as long as it updates to the full version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Pokafreak: it's not that different aside from some UI controls (Android users have a physical back-button and menu button) but it requires quite some work to make it work on the three different Android screen resolutions.

Rykin: I think we can't do that since there aren't Android beta programs.
    Testing should be alright since we've got a G1, Magic and Desire now. I will update you with screenshots next week :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back