• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lynx's Art/request thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Done.

:O thank you Lynx I love it!!! >.<
    Rep +

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Neat! your art looks great especially that absol :O
    can you make me Shinx in some lab background?

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    Wow.... Just... Wow..... These Are All Completely Amazing- Mind If I Request? Could You Draw Chikorita And Cyndaquil With Sun-Glasses And Suits (Like Men In Black Or Something)
    ExampleLynx's Art/request thread

Last edited:

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    SO GUESS WHO'S BACK. I felt like drawin' me sum moar pogeymans so I returned. I'm closing requests for now, and instead I'm going to create a bunch of avatars that people are free to "claim". I've done a bunch of crappy Sonic art since I've left but I don't know if I'm going to post it... maybe later. In any case, here's a crobat. Claim away.:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    The way you've colored in that crobat gives the whole picture an interesting charm. I'd say you've done a neat job, overall.

I'll definitely be looking forward to your future productions.

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
  • You're really good. Keep up the great work. I honestly have no cc so all I can say is keep practising and doing what you love!

Back