• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Hmph.
    You were high in my list of suspicions.

May i ask who shot me?

Nominee for Man of the Match:myselfMew_nani
    Hardest player to read:Nightkrow(The only one I hadn't figured out)
    What errors did you make in this game?:I acted aggressively. It's a strategy that can cause people to change, maybe clearing them or marking them as mafia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nominee for Man of the Match: Kaneki (Out of sympathy) {XD} Mew_nani
    Hardest player to read: NightKrow
    What errors did you make in this game?: I had no idea what I was doing most of the time lol

Last edited:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Nominee for Man of the Match: mew_nani
    Hardest player to read: mew_nani (gdi y u good at this)
    What errors did you make in this game?: idk a lot of stuff

Why did people keep targeting me D:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • OUR CANDY IS AVENGED!!!

But yeah, good job guys. I knew you could do it. :)

Now, I promised after the game was over I'd explain why I planned my death. Unfortunately on the town side of things you all weren't doing well at all. You were suspecting all the wrong people, and you no longer could rely on the Cop for help. The day I was revealed you were close to a MYLO situation, and only a small few of you actually suspected me (or my fellow mafia members) of anything.

We felt awful. I felt awful. Winning is nice but we didn't want to win that cleanly. It's not fun for anyone but the mafia, and a win like that is so hollow it's almost a loss. We begged Mana to try and reveal one of us so it wouldn't be so one sided, and Mana came up with that roulette game. I got revealed and I didn't bother to fight it, partially because of that and partially because I was having so much fun acting all hammy and such.

I hope everybody had fun. I certainly did! It was really fun playing with you guys! :)

Nominee for Man of the Match: Lisia. Also Kaneki as honorable mention.
    Hardest player to read: Kaneki. I already knew who you were but geez! You can be a very convincing man. Also Sun and Lisia.
    What errors did you make in this game?: I guess trying to stand up for Kaneki? I also didn't defend myself but that was intentional.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • The last night was full of strategic strategies. (We flipped a coin to decide who to kill)

With my crazy heptagonal coin XD

Nominee for Man of the Match: Me XD I actually think Dedenne was doing pretty well while he was alive. That's why we decided to kill him. We had no idea he was the cop.

Hardest Player to Read: mew_nani did really well to blend in imo (Until she was revealed, that is)

What errors did I make in this game?: Idk, I think I did pretty well XD Maybe I was a bit defensive when Glendle voted for me? Idk.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • You know it just make me só happy knowing everybody trust me... Kkkkkkkkkkk
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Here I think you need this, bad. XD

Years
  • Nominee for Man of the Match: Honorable mention goes to mew_nani, but I wanna nominate NightKrow. They managed to go through the whole game without me really suspecting them at all...
    Hardest player to read: The whole mafia in general. Honestly you guys have played better than more experienced people I've played with in recent games!
    What errors did you make in this game?: Suspecting the wrong people, and generally not thinking as critically as I should have. I admit that I was tired some days when coming home from work and choosing my night action before going to sleep... But I really should have reviewed the day's posts and the actions of people prior to a lynch more carefully... This was definitely a learning experience and GG to all~

Back