• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia of Silly Dragons [Game Ended]

Years
    Well I mean, I really have a bad feeling about Killer but he was added to the dead inno chat with me for whatever reason, probably because he fell asleep at the campfire. Anyway according to Twiggy everyone who visited that chat was either inno or third party. So...

[Banish] Charlie Brown

Edit: Oi Kiyo you're a third party right? Vote Charlie and win with us :)

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Well I mean, I really have a bad feeling about Killer but he was added to the dead inno chat with me for whatever reason, probably because he fell asleep at the campfire. Anyway according to Twiggy everyone who visited that chat was either inno or third party. So...

[Banish] Charlie Brown

Wait did you die? Why were you added to a dead inno chat? I think that shows that the dead inno chat can't be trusted since non-dead dragons were added to it haha.

GP honestly, look at what's happened throughout the game before we lose the game haha. My ability checks out (especially with the cake and party abilities - I mentioned copying the cake ability before Kiyo had come out and said that was his ability, and I threw the day party a few phases ago and nobody CCd that as well) and I'm pretty sure I actively defended aeternum, Bac and txt (maybe others, I can't remember) throughout the game as well.

Whereas killer has literally just slid through the entire game unnoticed apart from building random things with the interactions.

Honestly I don't think you can base a vote on me purely on who was added to a random chat because as we've seen throughout this game, Twiggy (and the game) can be random af haha

No no i'm not kinda psycho.

Did i do this to you?

[vote] Charlie Brown

The fact that you're avoiding everything I said in my previous post only makes me feel more suss of you.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    pth Pth pTH pTh

If I can speak clearly now, I think I have some info you all will be interested in. All the "School" shenanigans I've been doing have been an (well, admittedly fruitless) attempt to replicate an effect that occurred when I danced with CB. (I hit up Twiggy and asked if I could just continuously dance with people, and he said no, so I tried other avenues to see if it gave me similar info or something else useful.)

I got a private message about CB's "sweet moves" after we danced, which were a list of "nice things" he had done, apparently. Here are a few: "hiring detective pikachu," "helped put out fires," "tried to save aeternum." The most important thing about the message was the ending:

"Charlie Brown was a charming and respectful dance partner!"

I didn't really know what to do with it and by the time I thought it would've been useful to drop in the thread I had gotten goo all over my mouth and didn't feel like typing out a paragraph sans vowels for you guys to decipher until it wore off. I'm not saying this 100% definite proof, but I think it's enough for me to [Kill] Killer150 because it would've been rather pointless of Twiggy to private message me something like that instead of just posting it in the thread itself without it being a soft investigation of some sort.

Also that random Killer innocent report is mad weird.​

Last edited:
    Years
    You know what, I'm being intimidated by dragon spirits right now and apparently I'm an idiot. So I'm changing back to

[Banish] Charlie Brown

If this bites me in the ass, I swear to God I'll kill you all. <3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    You know what, I'm being intimidated by dragon spirits right now and apparently I'm an idiot. So I'm changing back to

[Banish] Charlie Brown

If this bites me in the ass, I swear to God I'll kill you all. <3

Mafia of Silly Dragons [Game Ended]

Well what is your actual opinion on the matter? 'Cause that's all the info I got on this. :/​

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Spooky spoopies
    Boo!

Take heed of things going on from this point... you do not want bad things to happen, don't you?

Spoiler:

Years
    My opinion is that I've been wrong about everything this game, so I'm doing the exact opposite of what my gut was telling me to do.

Charlie Brown

Years
    ^ is this the real GP that I know tbh

My opinion is that I've been wrong about everything this game, so I'm doing the exact opposite of what my gut was telling me to do.

before I go to sleep just wanted to say one more thing - dude you're so much smarter than this, your above line of thinking is legit like something I would normally say zzzzz

you're a smart player, honestly please don't fuck this up for us hahaha.

Going to bed now but you got dis GP.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
    ok rt the phase should've ended last night but for whatever reason Twiggy didn't end the phase - GP I think this might be a sign...a hint...of what to do hahah

but legit

Back