• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MAGIKARP .vs. FEEBAS

Who would win?

• Magikarp

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Feebas

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Feebas's Sapphire flavor:

While FEEBAS's body is in tatters, it has a hardy and tenacious life force that enables it to live anywhere. However, this POK?MON is also slow and dimwitted, making it an easy catch.

It is most certainly rotting--if it's constantly in tatters, it suggests that it doesn't have the physiological means to heal itself, thus meaning the scales and skin can rot and fall off its flesh and bones at any time. Feebas is the compost pokemon =X

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Thank you Hunk :P

Now it's tied again ;;

Kaga: I don't care! Feebas is still UBER cool! :D

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Feebas's Sapphire flavor:

It is most certainly rotting--if it's constantly in tatters, it suggests that it doesn't have the physiological means to heal itself, thus meaning the scales and skin can rot and fall off its flesh and bones at any time. Feebas is the compost pokemon =X

lol! And I use that in the forums rarely :D

Anyways, I voted for Magikarp, sense it brings more nostalgic memories than Feebas. Well, Feebas doesn't really bring up any memories to my mind XD

So, go Magikarp! Splash, attack!

*nothing happens* <.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    v.v;;

What happened to everyone who likes the beautiful Milotic?!

Support it's unevolved form!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Gyarados could slurp Milotic down like a strand of spaghetti and still have time for a bowl full of Feebas for dessert! Gyarados is one of the most versatile pokemon out there, and it doesn't hurt that it's incredibly intimidating. Milotic looks like an eel wearing too much makeup o_o;

Years
    • Age 30
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    magikarps evolution is gyarados so i think gyarados will win because it learns way more moves than milotic can but is highly weak against electricity

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Magikarp's got my vote. Besides, how many Golden Feebas's is there? And red Milotics? Hmm....

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • (To obelisk-kun) ^Is it that you like the original 151 pokemon?

<> I like Milotic. Even though its unevolved form is the equivelent of the ugly-duckling, it looks super cute to me. But who would win in battle you say? It really depends on what tactics you use- or who misses the most Tackles. They both are just about equal, but I would bet my money on a Feebas. (Feebas can have Egg moves, Move Tutor Moves, and HM/TM moves. Magikarp can't have any of those. If that Feebas has Rest and Snore- then Magikarp is toast.)

(Broke the poll so Feebas is winning by a margin)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • KuraCottum said:
    No! More feebas supporters X| too bad I already voted

Why not commit a little voter fraud, register under another account, vote here, and never use that account again? XD I ought to =p

Back