• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MAGIKARP .vs. FEEBAS

Who would win?

• Magikarp

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Feebas

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Really? I think they both look pretty neat.

Feebas is so much more kawaii though! ^^

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • GO MAGIKARP YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL AND MOST LIKED NO ONE LIKES A COPIER SO WHAT IF FEEBAS CAN LEARN HMS N TMS HE CAN FIGHT YOU FISH TO FISH CAUSE HE IS SCARED

Last edited:

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Feebas, for sure. Anyone who voted Magikarp is Just. Plain. Silly. Why?

In an actual battle, Feebas could easily PWN Magikarp since Magikarp can't learn any moves through breeding whereas Feebas can learn Dragonbreath, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat, Light Screen, and Mud Sport. Even with Feebas' lousy Special Atk, one Dragonbreath from it would send Magikarp sky-high.

As for otherwise, well, Milotic > Gyarados, folks. It's prettier, and has a better ability.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • The Incarnation Pokemon said:
    Feebas, for sure. Anyone who voted Magikarp is Just. Plain. Silly. Why?

In an actual battle, Feebas could easily PWN Magikarp since Magikarp can't learn any moves through breeding whereas Feebas can learn Dragonbreath, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat, Light Screen, and Mud Sport. Even with Feebas' lousy Special Atk, one Dragonbreath from it would send Magikarp sky-high.

As for otherwise, well, Milotic > Gyarados, folks. It's prettier, and has a better ability.
    let's say they both suddenly evolve then the ra power of gyrados would kick the crap out of milotic beside feebas is just a failed clone

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
  • i have a milotic in my game right now lvl 33...and it kicks everyone in the in-game,besdies it's sp defence and sp attack are i guess higher then gyardos,but that's just my saying :D

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Uber_Flame said:
    i have a milotic in my game right now lvl 33...and it kicks everyone in the in-game,besdies it's sp defence and sp attack are i guess higher then gyardos,but that's just my saying :D
    natures effect everything besides magikarp evolves to gyrados at lvl 36 wich makes it stronger i think

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
  • uhh not really,feebas evolves into milotic into any level...it's only lvl 33 and it's sp defence is 100-120 something on my game,to me that's good...but i can see why you go with magikarp/gyrados...i think...and it sp attack is 100+ :P

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • i think their both good it's just that I like the fact that gyarados is a sea serpent. and I find it quite odd that a fish evolves to a serpent....and then another fish evolves into a giant worm...*shivers* no offense

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • Okay Feebas maby be better (I DON"T THINK SO)just because it can learn TM's and HM's just say Feebas and Magikarp had a battle (moves:Splash,Tackle, and Flail)who would ein EXACTLY MAGIKARP WOULD I REST MY CASE

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Both pretty useless pokemon, I voted Magikarp though..Because I feel sorry for him XD

Back