• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magikarps!

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Well if a Magikarp can beat the e4 without hacks its defintly not a weakling. (iv seen one). Btw did you know SUNKERN is actually the weakest pokemon eva.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I hate Magikarp (and Feebas counts here as well. :P) because it is a complete annoyance to train, imo. I mean, all that hard work wasted until it reaches level 20? Don't get me wrong, Gyarados is okay, but Magikarp is just on of those Pokémon that can be a real pain in the ass.

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
    Early game, the training is worth it. Late game the training is easy. When fishing for something else, their presence is a chore.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I almost have sympathy for Magikarp, who is treated like the worst Pokemon. Why do you think Gyarados is so angry? Because it was abused as a Magikarp.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I hate Magikarp. They give horrible experience and those fishermen with 6 Magikarp are worthless and take forever.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I hate Magicarp because whenever im fishing for specific Pokemon they always pop up instead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    like it said before there a pain for the time to train them but so worth it in an iniial play through of any of the games

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    No wonder in red/blue/green/yellow version the fisherman sells his magikarp lol

Back