• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Honestly it would be funny if a new Boy show up who know Miyuki's feeling toward Tetsuya and give her advise .
    For example , He advise her to call her brother Onii-chan instate of Oni-sama.
    Like this-

Boy : You're a Brocon but still you call him Onii-sama .

Miyuki : What is the problem with calling my dear Brother Onii-sama ???

Boy : EVERYTHING ! Is like treating him like your father ! It stop his heart from fattering . If You want to fatter Tetsuya's heart then call him Onii-chan , Not Onii-sama ! sweetly and spoily call him Onii-chan .

(Fantasy)
    Onii Chan , Feed me
    Onii-chan , carry me to my room !
    Onii-chan , Help me dress up!
    Onii-chan , Let me sleep with You

Boy : Onii-chan , Onii-Chan , Onii-chan ! Nothing fatter a Brother , Not a Man's heart then hearing his Sweet sister calling him Onii-chan .

Miyuki : . Re... Really ! I will give it a chance.

Honestly , I don't mind Miyuki end up with someone like who supported her feeling for Tetsuya.
    Considering She & Tetsuya are true sibling and Miyuki will be forced to marry someday.
    Omfg... just no, okay?
    Don't jump into conclusions before knowing facts. Miyuki will never disgrace Tatsuya with saying anything less than "Onii-sama". Plus, it won't work on Tatsuya anyways.
    Heart? Lol... Tatsuya doesn't even know that word.
    And no, nothing like this happens. And no, it wouldn't be funny. And no, Mahouka isn't about funnism.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Omfg... just no, okay?
    Don't jump into conclusions before knowing facts. Miyuki will never disgrace Tatsuya with saying anything less than "Onii-sama". Plus, it won't work on Tatsuya anyways.
    Heart? Lol... Tatsuya doesn't even know that word.
    And no, nothing like this happens. And no, it wouldn't be funny. And no, Mahouka isn't about funnism.

If I remember correctly , Miyuki is the only one who can make Tetsuya feel anything.
    And Miyuki will do anything to make her brother heart fatter.
    Also Mahouka does have Funnism.
    If Miyuki & Tetsuya really are blood sibling then I rather prefer Miyuki to end up with a funny guy who almost as op as Tetsuya and have a love & Hate relationship with Miyuki.
    Because The Arthur can't go ''Incest'' as we all know ! I also read a chapter where Miyuki accept that she will be forced to marry someday as long as she process a good gene.

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Funny, considering we didn't hear any Miyuki at all last episode.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ok... new ep and we're continuing with a speed of light...
    I understand that they want to fit everything but we're back in the first arc with this pace... :/
    (And they could at least name the magics used... Imo 90% of watchers didn't even know that Tats used Gram Demolition against Lu...)

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • It's going to be interesting how they wrap up the remaining episodes and whether or not you get an epic fight scene.

I think we can all assume a season 2 is likely, although I am unsure if the manga goes on anymore after this.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I think we can all assume a season 2 is likely, although I am unsure if the manga goes on anymore after this.
    Nope, manga doesn't even cover as much as anime =D
    Light Novel has 6 more volumes + one not adapted, though =D

In terms of adaptation, Enrollment arc is covered in volumes 1 and 2, 9SC is in 3 and 4 and Yokohama is in 6 and 7.
    Volume 5 covers few side-stories from Summer Break so I think they will make OVA at best.
    Volume 8 is about loli Miyuki Shiba siblings' childhood so they also could make OVA out of it so if we don't count these 2 we have volumes 9-13 that are available to adapt.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • It's odd that Lu Gonghu is one of the strongest in the Great Asian Alliance, even though he lost to Mari and Mayumi. Tatsuya didn't even help them aside from that one instant, using Gram Demolition to dispel that Steel whatever Lu uses.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • It's odd that Lu Gonghu is one of the strongest in the Great Asian Alliance, even though he lost to Mari and Mayumi. Tatsuya didn't even help them aside from that one instant, using Gram Demolition to dispel that Steel whatever Lu uses.
    On the other hand that was the most crucial thing that lead to beating him =D
    And you shouldn't underestimate HanaKana + Inoue Marina power xD

Spoiler:

Arc

Years
  • Episode 24. 110% Tatsuya and nothing else.

Slow episode, which is surprising at the rate at they were going before. Shocking (not really) revelations were made! Everyone learns that Tatsuya is a member of the military and that he has some form of seal. We also learn that Erika's brother is an awful older brother! :D "Hey, Dad? Yeah, get my sword. Also, get Erika's sword too because I'm going to let her fight terrorists."

Years
  • Wow, what a bloodbath.

Now the walking nuclear strategic warhead's been unlocked and armed.

Time to see the Glorious nation of Nippon to curbstomp these puny invaders. :P

Next episode:

Tatsuya: This isn't even my final form.

Last edited:

Arc

Years
  • Episode 25. Highlights with gifs instead! (warning gif sizes of varying degrees)

Kirito-Suzaku blowing people up.
    Spoiler:

Kirito-Suzaku X Takao (George is now named Takao. Forever loves his Captain Commander.) is super OTP.
    Spoiler:

Onii-sama going in.
    Spoiler:

Mayumi is a barrel of laughs.
    Spoiler:

Weekly sibling love.
    Spoiler:

No gif for this, but Tatsuya is Jesus 2.0.

(will totally update this with Erika slicing up stuff gifs if they come out.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Welp. It's coming down to an end now. One week left. This anime is so good! ^_^

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • (will totally update this with Erika slicing up stuff gifs if they come out.)

Erica slicing stuff up, got it!

Spoiler:

Also, won't bother making a gif for god Tatsuya 'cause you don't need to proof that he's the almighty god Tatsuya to know he's the almighty god Tatsuya.

Can't believe it's almost Fall, which means Tatsuya's reign will be over soon. :/

Back