• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Majora's Mask 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Im super excited for this game. It seems very well done as in Graphical Updates. Far more better than Ocarina Of Time. I'll definitely be getting the collectors pack. I would really love having the Majora's Mask Poster. This will be right next to my Triforce 3DS.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • I am unbelievably excited too :) I love this game sooo much, there is just so much to do! Not to mention the eerie feeling of doom everywhere you go :o

I wonder what the final boss will look like in 3D? Oh my..... @_@

I'm not trying to bring out spoilers by the way, since I know that the thread creator hasn't played MM yet.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't know if that was completely awesome or completely frightening...

Either way, I'm super excited for my favorite game to get a remake to a console I actually own!

Did you guys here that Eiji Aonuma said that MM will play a little differently on the NEW 3ds? Weird...

My guess is entirely optional bonus material like the secret stores and rings if you played the GBC Oracle games on a GBA

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    My guess is entirely optional bonus material like the secret stores and rings if you played the GBC Oracle games on a GBA
    I hope it's something that doesn't affect the story or something. Just give the fancy New Nintendo 3DS owners an extra weapon or something, lol.

It will probably be something that takes advantage of the upgraded hardware, actually. We'll see once we see.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    I'm very excited about this game!
    I am happy that they made the trailer look so weird, and actually not very user-friendly. More of a fan-service video than an actual commercial one. This way they're teasing the old fans. :)
    It's quite selfish but it feels good to have our little community.

I have the game's cover artwork as my wallpaper currently, the big version, it's very pretty.

It's nice to see all these fans here.

Yukari

Honestly, I'm not surprised by this at all. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask both shared a lot of assets, so it wouldn't be too hard to remake the game using the same assets as Ocarina of Time 3D.

Still super exited though!

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • I am happy MM gets the spotlight now.

Honestly I always liked MM more than OOT because MM gives everyone even the side characters a backstory thus making every main or side character relevant(if you aim for 100%). The main and side stories bring all kind of emotions out of you(at least for me) and the gameplay is still fun, the temples were decent and you could still slaughter your enemies like in OOT.

All in all I am excited for the 3d version of MM.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I own the original copy of this game on N64 but this is one title that I found to be quite hard :( so I never beaten it.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • There's a beautiful collector's thing and everything! D:

Majora's Mask 3D

Here's the NA Collector's Edition announced recently.

Gahhhhh, I need it. :3c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back