• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Granted, then the franchise would get more popular and Square Enix will make worse quality games and ruin everything and each and every character would be like Tidus, but wearing a G-string and no top, for the enjoyment of men, including Tidus. xD

I wish all of the poverty in the world just.... vanished. ;-;

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • (Ooh this is a hard one.There's really nothing wrong with this.)

Granted , but people get too greedy and the world runs out of money. (that's all I could come up with)

I wish I could be more active on here.

Nakala Pri

Granted, you be more active until you waste your life on PC and then you reach forty with no kids, no wife and you live with your really old parents and occasionally a family member has to come and cook you noodles. xD

I wish I didn't have a stomach ache. ;-;

Another toughie, suckers! >:D

Nakala Pri

Granted, but then you were mouth-to-mouth with Norman Reedus and were revived, sucker. xD

Nakala Pri

Granted, but it begins to get overworked and melt's in the battery slot and the console is completely ruined.

I wish for guitar lessons. xD

Nakala Pri

Granted, you get your hundred wishes but they turn you mad with power and then you ultimately wish something subconsciously and the world ends but before everyone dies they know it's you then they stick a toothpick in your ear. xD

I wish I found my good pencil again. ;-;

Nakala Pri

Granted, but your pizza is greasy, full of rotten vegetables plus there is pubic hair in the center which is undetectable! >:D

I wish for a perfect, glorious, invincible cheese toastie that only I have the power to possess and anyone who tries to steal it has a face which burns like hot soup. ^^

Nakala Pri

Granted, but they're all corrupted and unusable but it entirely ruins your console. :P

I wish for a brighter tomorrow. xD

Nakala Pri

Granted, but you don't know how to use it properly and take somebody's eye out. xD

I wish for a doughnut. ;-;

Nakala Pri

Granted, but you get Tony Abbott's soul and allow people to cull sharks. :P

I wish that Tony Abbott was replaced with somebody better. ;-;

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • Granted, however not everyone agrees that the new person is better and massive riots break out all across Australia as the continent stands divided, leading to civil war. Amidst all the chaos, a rogue sect of extremists discover a hidden cache of nuclear weapons and threaten to launch them all, which prompts Obama to send troops to invade Australia. The Russian government strongly opposes the US invasion and sends their own troops to suppress the Americans. Australia has now become a battlefield. Both the United States and Russia commit a massive amount of their military to this new war in Australia. It is at that time, the extremists are discovered to be, not Australian, but North Korean. Turns out they have been secretly allied with China and building their own massive nuclear arsenal over the past several decades. While the US and Russia are busy fighting each other, the North Koreans and China launch a nuclear war against both countries, causing mass casualties. America has been overpowered and is now called New Korea, while China expands into Russia. All of this is moot however. 2 weeks after the nuclear strike, a race of aliens descend upon Earth, terraforming it to fit their needs. The process kills all life on the planet.

I wish for a bagel...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back