• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Granted, but he farts in your face with the worlds stinkiest fart and breaks ten records. :D

I wish people would stop pestering me to change. xD

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Granted. You become part of One Direction.

I wish for the longest wish ever to be wished for and granted but the person granting it has to be a elite granted of wishes so it doesn't get wished away by someone else who wishes to wish against my own wish, which I wish to be granted by someone who isn't a wisher wishing wishes for themselves and to not be bad and wish for my wish to not be granted by the wisher of wishes and for it not to be wished by someone else either without wishing bad for someone else especially myself! :S

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Granted. Your sandwich started eating you tho

I love your avatar and signature.

I wish for a 3DS

Reactions: Mew

Nakala Pri

Granted, but you lose your immunity to not loving One Direction. Congrats, you're now at a concert screaming: 'I LOVE YOU, HARRY!!!!'

I wish that the person who corrupts this wish get's a wart on their bum. c:<

Nakala Pri

Granted, it turns out to be your great grandfather's pee.

I wish for a patio! :D

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Granted, but you don't have a house.

I wish bronies would just shut up.

Because basically this.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I wish that Nathan was here. ;~;

Status