• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but its because school turns into wild parties and you don't get an education.

I wish my internet would function properly all the time and not just for parts of the day.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Granted, but then you actually took all the internet from the providers and world wide internet itself causing thousands of people to riot and cause chaos all throughout the world and in the end you get killed in the crossfire, all because you wanted internet.

I wish for a download button that isn't an Ad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Granted, but it turns out to be a series of links that never ends until you tell it to be an ad/survey.

I wish that I had a cat that could have no negative effects on myself and the people I love.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but then the cat kills a bunch of people who you don't love. So now you own a mass-murdering cat.

I wish I had a spaceship.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Granted, but then the cat kills a bunch of people who you don't love. So now you own a mass-murdering cat.

I wish I had a spaceship.

So you're suggesting that I would be arrested for owning a mass-murdering cat, which would be a negative effect, so it breaks the parameters of my wish >:)

Granted; it flies you to the surface to the sun, although it wouldn't matter to you; you'd already be dead from a combination of the extreme heat and the cosmic radiation from flying to it.

I wish I was immune to injury, death, or any lethal activity against me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but you're then forced to sing "I have a lovely bunch of coconuts" all day, non-stop.

I wish I had some awesome sauce.

pridekitty

A Kitty
    Years
  • Granted-in order to handle the cuteness, you must have all emotion removed from your body, forever.

I wish I had a Pop-Tart, that WASN'T poisoned, and DIDN'T attract wild carnivorous land sharks.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but then Sora kicks your ass.

I wish that tommorrow wasn't Monday.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Granted, but it loses all its STAB moves.

I wish OC Remix made more remixes of Rayman soundtracks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back