• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi,everybody!I'm CaRtOOn's brother.I thought up of one stupid rumor!(Ahem!)

"Ash ketchum goes down on the Dictionary as..DORK!!"
    Heh,heh,heh.....is it funny? PLEASE TELL ME ITS FUNNY!!! >.<; *Turns to ashes*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hey Ali! (or Mika Umbreon) i think what you posted was a little inapropriote, i mean there are some young kids on these forums you know! im not a mod or anything but please I dont appreciate thoses kinds of posts...

Well in 10 years theres gonna be a new land called "Shinko-Linko" and the only Pokemon you can catch there are Magikarp and Feebas!!! :laugh:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Hey Ali! (or Mika Umbreon) i think what you posted was a little inapropriote, i mean there are some young kids on these forums you know! im not a mod or anything but please I dont appreciate thoses kinds of posts...

Well in 10 years theres gonna be a new land called "Shinko-Linko" and the only Pokemon you can catch there are Magikarp and Feebas!!! :laugh:

Wish you would have PM'd me about it. Come on people, when you see stuff like that, PM me! It's a great help.

Ali, try to refrain from sexuality on the boards. It's in the rules.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Wish you would have PM'd me about it. Come on people, when you see stuff like that, PM me! It's a great help.

Ali, try to refrain from sexuality on the boards. It's in the rules.
    sorry Kairi i wasnt thinkin about PMin you about it, next time ill PM you if anythings up! :classic: *puts on a cape and flies into a wall*

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • How to get the Ruby stone in Pok?mon Ruby:
    1. Have all legendarys in your roster, including Latios and Groudon.
    2. Go to the Winstrate's house in the route above Mauville City.
    3. Go to the Winstrate's son, then talk to him.
    4. He will say, "Hey! You've got all legendarys? Wow! Well, I've been keeping this rare stone I found in Route 119. You can have it, since you have all legendarys!"
    5. It will say, "You recieved the Ruby Stone!"

The Ruby stone will evolve all pok?mon, including Jirachi!!

Years
  • Okay, you must read the instructions one by one, and do the step as soon as you read it.

1. turn on your gameboy. start a new game on pokemon silver.
    When you are asked the time, say 1.00 a.m.
    Make sure it is 4 pm in real life. When asked your name, go to 'new name'
    and name yourself 'steve' If your name is Steve, name yourself 'betty'

2. listen to the radio 100 times. DO NOT GO DOWNSTAIRS!!!!
    On the 100th time, you will hear the phanphy's cry!
    Donphan will come and use rollout on you. Use the radio for self defense.
    When you grab the radio, it will turn into a sword. Slay the Donphan.

3. The radio will turn into a Phanphy. use the t.v to smash it's head. In it's deceased head is a pokeball. grab it.

4. Go downstairs. Your mom will say 'the clock is wrong. Let me change it' She will change the clock then she'll notice your pokeball. She'll tell you to show it to Prof.Elm. Go to prof.elm. He'll say his usual stuff, but let you keep your pokeball as your first pokemon.

5. Now you can open your pokeball. It won't work. Talk to prof.elm, heal the ball, talk to prof.elm, then look in the rubbish bin. repeat this process 1000 times.

6. the pokeball will open, and in it will be a voltorb. you can throw it at something by pressing 'B' stand in front of prof.elm and push 'b'
    Now you have 5 seconds before the voltorb explodes. Run out. If you managed to escape, the lab will explode behind you, and your rival will bump into you.

7. He won't talk to you. Smash your head against the screen until your head bleeds. now he'll talk. He'll give you a pokeball. The pokeball will contain Mew.
    Then the gameboy will explode.

That's right, you did all that for NOTHING!! NNNNOOOTTTHHHIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

How to catch spongebob.

On ruby/sapphire, gameshark to get dive. dive into a puddle after rain. It won't work. dive into the puddle 12 times, then a man will say
    'stop that! You're an idiot, you know that? What kind of moron dives into a puddle?' Then he'll take you through the trees, and you can still use your menu at this time. While he is taking you, use your menu and go to 'pokedex' you will see a silhouette of Sponngebob. Then the man will say
    'stop looking at your pokedex!' then you will come to a place with water in the middle. dive into the water. You are now in Bikini bottom. You can catch Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr.Krabs, and many other characters.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
    I READ THE LAST SCRIPT I SWEAR!!!(Note: This is extremely perverted and is (c) somebody else. I REPEAT: I did NOT write this and don't claim to.Exept for the End. I wrote that.)
    *twitch* Eh... *twitch, twitch* Eh-heh... *falls over in shock* :paranoid: That is one creepy story...but funny! :laugh:

*Removed for abundant sexuality in the quote.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    How to get Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish (sp?)

In G/S catch all of the pokemon including Celebi. Now put two male Charizards in the daycare and the old woman will turn into an old man and say "this is our secret...but we think we can trust you" he walks over to the other old man and kisses him.
    Then he gives you the EVIL EGG.
    Next go to Prof. Elm and give him the EVIL EGG. He will say " Wow this will really help my-" then he drops the egg and starts running around in circles like a maniac.
    Everyone in the game exept the daycare men will be doing the same thing. Go and talk to the daycare men and they will say "We have another secret for you! We are aliens and we only came here because we loooove you but now we've gotta go back to our home planet! Don't forget we looooooooove you!" And then they will teleport. Go outside and talk to each of your Charizards. Thay will see the egg and break in half and eat it. Then they do the fusion dance and explode. In thier place will be Supercalifragilistisicspialidoshish. Catch it and you will have the most powerfull pokemon in the WORLD!
    And then it will come out of the game and EAT YOU UP!!!
    Then it will destroy the world!

HORN!

Years
  • okay, now that's extremely weird and hilarious.

Oh by the way, that one worked. Look out for that Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish out to destroy the world now! Rofl!

According to unreliable sources, the 400th episode will be a 3-parter.
    Here's a detailed sypnosis for the upcoming episode.
    episode 400: writers get bored and resort to absurd humour...
    Ash is about to enter the Houenn league, but before he can, Team Rocket comes dressed up in...KIWIFRUIT OUTFITS!!! They sing laxatives, laxatives, laxatives, so Ash'll get angry and throw out his pokemon. He throws them out only to find that the pokemon have been replaced with chibi team rocket kids. The kids beat up Ash, and while he's being beaten up, Team Rocket steals Pikachu. May and Brock fight off the kids. Suddenly Brock spots a pretty girl and goes to go flirt with her. With Brock distracted, the kids overpower May. Meanwhile, Masato has gone to put his internet hacking skills to the test. While Brock however tickles himself in an effort to impress the girl. The girl falls in love with Brock and says she'll get him dinner when
    a Pikachu comes out of her mouth. To the stunning powers of pokemon nature, a Pikachu infact comes out of her mouth. She screams and shoves a ton of cranberry sauce up the Pikachu, causing it to explode. This sends a telepathic message to Ash's Pikachu. Suddenly Pikachu becomes...
    SUPER PIKACHU!!!!! Super Pikachu sends Team Rocket to his home forest.
    Team Rocket decided to stop being bad and became half Pikachu, half rocket.
    But Ash is still being beaten up by the little kids. Super Pikachu uses his breath to stink the kids away. But Suddenly a monster attempts to destroy the city of townsville...not to mention Masato has hacked the U.S military computer, making a giant bomb they were going to fire at Iraq instead fires at
    Houenn. On top of all that, Brock is about to be filled with cranberry sauce!

What will happen in episode 401, 'Cheaper humour by the dozen!'?!?!!?!??!?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Yeah, you'd better watch out for Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish! And that episode is real to! ROLF! Ever heard of episode 123456789- "The True Personality of Togipie" ? I'll edit it in this post when I find it.

Anyway here's a rumor that REALLY works but no one belives!

How to get The Ledgandary Teletubies, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala and Po in R/S!

First catch the following pok?mon: Mewtwo, Celibi, Zapdos and Groudon.(some will be needed with a Gameshark but there is no code to get any of the Legandary Teletubies!

Have all of these Pok?mon in your party and go to Prof. Birch. He will say "Wow these pokemon look similar to the ones in Televille... Here take this pass to take the "S.S Lovey-Dovey" ferry to Televille.
    Go to the cave of Origin and where Groudon/Kyogre used to be is the S.S Lovey-Dovey!
    Get abord and there will be people in love eveywhere.
    Talk to the captian and he will say "Oh no I've lost my toilet! I hope he's not off getting lost somewhere..."
    Go and find his toilet and bring it back to him.
    He will say "oh thank you! I was sooooo worried about my toilet! I wouldn't have had anything to drink if it wern't for you!" he put his head in the toilet and drinks the water.
    "Ah it looks like we've arrived!" he will say.
    Get off and walk to The Sacred Television Stomach Temple.
    Take one step in and there will be strange sound...
    Look at your party and you will see Mewtwo changed into Tinky Winky, Celibi changed into Dipsy, Zapdos changed into Lala and Groudon changed into Po!
    There attacks will be Super Television Gut Show-er(not shower) and The Eh-Oh of Death.
    Return to Hoenn and show Prof. Elm.
    Tinky Winky (the leader) will come out of it's pokeball and turn his guts inside out. And then all of the Ledgandary Teletubies will come out of the GBA and either turn your guts inside out or will kill you with The Eh-Oh of death.
    They will also do the same to the rest of the world.
    How do I know this? Well I'm really Tinky Winky in disguise...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YAY! I found it!

In episode 123456789- "The True Personality of Togepie" Ash and Misty are about to get married when Togepie comes and shoots everyone with its newly perchased Machine Gun!!! And then Togepie goes with Team Rocket and learns how to talk in Giovanie's voice and Team Rocket becomes the most infamous band of criminals EVER!!! Oh yeah they steal Pikachu and make it EVIL too.
    Then Brock opens his eyes and says "Man before I opened mah eyes I thought Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy were cute! Sheesh!" *joins Team Rocket* "Jesee's the cute one!"
    "Jesee's mine! Get you own girl!" says James.
    *Togepie shoots them with it's Machine Gun*
    "NOW BE GOOD OR I'LL SHOOT YOU MORE!" says Togepie giving them a "Bring back to life poition."
    "I'm marrying Jesee so you two can marry each other instead!" said Togepie.
    "I love you Brock!"
    "I love you James!"
    *They get Married*
    "Let's go and have our wedding Togepie!" said Jesee.
    "Pika! What about me?" askes Pikachu.
    "I'll Marry you Pikachu!" says Meowth.
    "Okay!!!" says Pikachu.
    *They get married and the series ends*

I added the ending to the story though! Aren't I great at making up stuff?

~HORN!

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • BILL in R/S!
    Have your only pokemon in ur party a L:100 mew with Surf, Hydro Pump, Waterfall and Transform. Go to the PC person and mew will transform into the PC person, except naked! The real PC person will turn into Bill and bill will kill you.
    YAAAY!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    How to make your charecter do a Poo in R/S!

Go and get 1000000000000000000000000000 Berieis and go to Prof. Birch he will say "Oh my! What alot of berries! Lets have tea party!" after the tea party he will say "Man, I think I'm constapaited!" and he's assistant will bring in a toilet. Prof. Birch will do a poo in the toilet and then he will say "Go ahead you can use it whenever you want!"
    Then go on the toilet and press A and you will do a poo!

~HORN!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • MAKE BIRCH GO CRAZY!
    Use a gameshark to get 99 of every TM. Go to burch and he will take 98 of each of them and swallow them all. He'll go mad and Firey Icey Lightningy Grassy Loud Watery Hyper Beam you. You'll either survive or die. If you survive, Birch will make a ray appear and put you in it and you will die!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Shinin4000 said:
    BILL in R/S!
    Have your only pokemon in ur party a L:100 mew with Surf, Hydro Pump, Waterfall and Transform. Go to the PC person and mew will transform into the PC person, except naked! The real PC person will turn into Bill and bill will kill you.
    YAAAY!
    It didn't work:'(
    j/k I never tried it:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back