• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    How to make Birch eat everyone in R/S

Teach all of your pok?mon Crunch with a gameshark and go to Birch.
    He will say "Ooooooh! Your pok?mon and I have so much alike" then he will be crawling around on the floor like a dog and go and eat his assistant.
    Birch will follow you everywhere you go and if you talk to him while standing in front of a person he will eat them too. He will also do the same to Tvs ect.
    But if you go and find Brendan and make Birch eat him Birch will transform into a white dog and if you find May he will turn into a red dog which can still eat people.
    To make Birch regurgitate eaten people and stuff push both B+A at the same time and list of people and objects will appear. Select the person/object that you want him to regurgitate and he will.

lol. Try that one Tig! :D

~HORN!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • nice one

SURF THE WEB in RS!!!
    Go to birch with Blaziken the only pkmn u have in ur party. Now go to ur rival with Blaziken the only pokemon in ur party. Ur rival will make u use the computer. They'll make u only be able to go on playboy.com!!!!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Thanks!
    Yours is cool...
    Here's mine...
    How to get Magigod in G/S/C​

First realese all of your pok?mon exept one. Then catch 386 Magicarp. Then realse the pok?mon you kept.
    Now go to Elm and he will say "wow you must love Magicarp! Here have some Nestle Magicarp Noodles!"
    After he gives you the noodles give them to one of the of the Magicarp in your party.
    Now go to Cerulean and talk to Misty. She will say "Oh you must really looooooove Magicarp if you released all of your other pok?mon for them!"
    Then go out of her Gym and it will blow up. In it's place will be MAGIGOD!!!!!!!!!!! Press A at Magigod and he will want the noodles. Give them to him and he'll be your pok?mon. Don't give them to him and he'll come out off tvs, computers, gameboys ect. and come out and eat any person it lays its eyes on.
    Magigod's only attack is MEGA SUPERCALIFRAGILISTCICPIALLYDOSHISH SPLASH!
    And it will kill any pok?mon in one hit with out fail.

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    How to change pikachu into motorcycle in Ruby and Sapphire

First have a pikachu in your party as the first pokemon go to the bike shop and switch to mach bike ride down cycling rode 10 times with out stopping than got to Lilycove city a man in the shop will ask you if you wanna buy wheels there 500$ you get um use them on pikachu and put TM extremespeed on him or her make him hold the machbike poof you have the motorpika!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Shinin4000 said:
    nice one

SURF THE WEB in RS!!!
    Go to birch with Blaziken the only pkmn u have in ur party. Now go to ur rival with Blaziken the only pokemon in ur party. Ur rival will make u use the computer. They'll make u only be able to go on playboy.com!!!!
    It worked!!! It worked!!!

O_O

coll, there's affiliates X_X

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Try this one...

Get the tm thief and teach it to a pokemon. Then battle a trainer using only the pokemon that knows thief two times. On the third try, use thief on thier final pokemon. This time thief steals all of their pokemon. Officer Jenny will appear. Then you will have to run away from her before she catches and battles you. You will be safe if you use fly or hid in your secret base. The stolen pokemon will be in your pc. :D

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Try this one...

Get the tm thief and teach it to a pokemon. Then battle a trainer using only the pokemon that knows thief two times. On the third try, use thief on thier final pokemon. This time thief steals all of their pokemon. Officer Jenny will appear. Then you will have to run away from her before she catches and battles you. You will be safe if you use fly or hid in your secret base. The stolen pokemon will be in your pc. :D

Ooooooooooooo! It workies! I have a Walerein! And Officer Jenny is after me! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

To get the Bug badge in G/S/C beat Whitney.

~HORN!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Try this one...

It worked!

I have:

Cacturne
    Sharpedo
    Mightyena

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 4, 2004
    ok that was suprising but i would still love to see those kids beating up ash. ;) ok in one of the episodes pikachu will get glasses and it will finally be able to see what a loser ash is and shock ash. after being shocked ash will turn into fried chicken and all his pokemon will eat him :) happy ending!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    In Gold, Silver and Crystal Version you can do this.

Get 5 water pokemon and a Mew that knows surf. Then battle Misty. Using those pokemon with water attacks only. <(That was the hard part).Right after you beat her press start immediately. She will say that she is impressed and she will follow you around just like Pikachu in Yellow Version.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    This is fake cheat for pokemon gold & silver. But pokemonelite2k was acting like it was real:

First beat the Elite 4, fly to Mt.Silver and beat Ash. Then fly to your hometown and go down two, and back up three into the ur house. And it says ur mom will be standing by the front door. And you battle her. She's suppose to have a 5 legendaries birds. And after that go east to the grass fields(after u beat her) and Celebi will appears. :laugh:

But it don't work tried it a million times. (unless I'm doin somethin wrong)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    JoWood said:
    This is fake cheat for pokemon gold & silver. But pokemonelite2k was acting like it was real:

First beat the Elite 4, fly to Mt.Silver and beat Ash. Then fly to your hometown and go down two, and back up three into the ur house. And it says ur mom will be standing by the front door. And you battle her. She's suppose to have a 5 legendaries birds. And after that go east to the grass fields(after u beat her) and Celebi will appears. :laugh:

But it don't work tried it a million times. (unless I'm doin somethin wrong)

well duh...

Here's one for G/S/C.
    When you first start the game, there is a lady that blocks you from going into the grass if you didn't get your starter pokeon. Talk to her 500 times and she will say that you are very persistent. She will then give you an egg. Walk for 5 steps and the egg will hatch and a question mark will come out. Give it the nickname for a pokemon you want. Then you will get that pokemon at lv5. NOTE- if you did not give the egg a name you will get a pokemon at random. The best part is that you can still get your starter pokemon from Pro. Elm.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • GET ANCIENT MAGIKARP & GO TO HOENN!!! in g/s/c
    OK get 5 level 100 magikarp and 1 level 100 gyarados which should be last in ur party. Now talk to ur mom. She'll say "You suck you magikarp lover! I'm not your mom anymore!" and she'll leave. Now talk to prof. elm and he'll say "aaah! fish! get them away, get them away!!!" and run away. Now go to red's mom and she'll say "mmm... fish..." and take 4 of ur magikarp and eat them! then she'll say "urrrgh... i don't feel so good..." and die. You'll then bury her under a floorboard. Then you'll find her credit card. Now go to prof. oak and he'll say "aaah! the fish are back to get me! i knew they'd be back!!! hey, is that a visa? i'll give u the deed of town & the sheriff badge if you give me that!" now choose yes and pause. go to "sheriff controls" and coose "shoot oak." you'll shoot him, bury him under a floorboard and take the card. Now go to bill and he'll say "gimme the card and the deed and the badge and the pokemon and i'll give u an ancient magikarp and a hoenn boat ticket!" say yes and he'll give u an ancient magikarp at level 100 with hydro cannon, hydro pump, crunch and body slam and a hoenn boat ticket. Now go to the vermillion port and go to hoenn. Beat the pokemon league and Steven will give u his metagross and bash you all the way back to johto. CHANGES: ur mom, reds mom, oak and elm are gone

Wings

wings of an angel
    Years
  • all games

If your party consists of all legendary pokemon you can get a pokemon with the level to the max-1000000000.then you train with it for 1 day,then it will evolve into a bird of all the 3 legendary birds-fire,ice,and thunder/lighting.then if you fly back to your home town and talk to your mom-she gives u an egg.then if u walk out of your house and fly to the elite 4 the egg will hatch and and the pokemon that comes out of it is called Tushu-it looks alot like a pikachu but it has blue fur,red eyes,and a lighting bolt on it's forhead.

-Wings

Years
  • Get Flychu!!!!

In G/S/C, get 1000 pikachu with a game shark. Have nothing but Pikachu in your party. Then go to Elm and he will say
    Wow you must love Pikachu! Here!
    and the screen will say
    [Your name here] recieved ???
    Take the item that Elm gave you and use it on the first Pikachu in your party. The pikachu will evolve and become ???.
    If you look at its stats, It will have a glitchy picture and All of its stats will be ???.
    Take it to the name rater and change its name to Flychu.
    Its picture will clear up and it will look like a Pikachu with raichu's tail and feathers for ears. It will also have wings. All of its stats Will be at 100.
    Its attacks are
    wing attack
    thundershock
    thunder wave and
    quick attack.
    you can teach it any TM or HM, like Mew.
    there you have it! your Flychu!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    Get Flychu!!!!

In G/S/C, get 1000 pikachu with a game shark. Have nothing but Pikachu in your party. Then go to Elm and he will say
    Wow you must love Pikachu! Here!
    and the screen will say
    [Your name here] recieved ???
    Take the item that Elm gave you and use it on the first Pikachu in your party. The pikachu will evolve and become ???.
    If you look at its stats, It will have a glitchy picture and All of its stats will be ???.
    Take it to the name rater and change its name to Flychu.
    Its picture will clear up and it will look like a Pikachu with raichu's tail and feathers for ears. It will also have wings. All of its stats Will be at 100.
    Its attacks are
    wing attack
    thundershock
    thunder wave and
    quick attack.
    you can teach it any TM or HM, like Mew.
    there you have it! your Flychu!

This time I got a surfing Pikachu instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back