• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
    Years
    My friend told me a really stupid rumor. He said that if you beat the battle tower at level 100s, you will get a silver shield (which protects your pokemon from damage for 10 battles) and beatit 100 times to get a gold dhield (which protects your pokemon from all damage and effects forever). It's not true!!!!! So don't waste your time. I wasted a year of air becuase i lauged so hard at the rumor.

Years
    Let me see... Oh, Yeah!
    In R/S, Beat the elite four 1000000000 times. Prof. Birch will come and say, I'm getting tired of this... and he will give you a Southern ticket. Wait a day and then go to the port in Lilycove City. The ss.tidal will not be there, but a new ship called the ss. Southern will. The lady in the front will explain that the ship came out of nowhere and will ask you to come aboard and investigate. You have no choice. As soon as you come aboard, the ship will take you to Southern Island and when you get off, it will leave you there! The only way to get back to Hoenn is to fly back to lilycove. When you get back, talk to the lady in the port and she will say, What??? You ACTUALLY made it back?!?!?!?!? DIE!!!!! She will kill you and you have to start the game all over again.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    Let me see... Oh, Yeah!
    In R/S, Beat the elite four 1000000000 times. Prof. Birch will come and say, I'm getting tired of this... and he will give you a Southern ticket. Wait a day and then go to the port in Lilycove City. The ss.tidal will not be there, but a new ship called the ss. Southern will. The lady in the front will explain that the ship came out of nowhere and will ask you to come aboard and investigate. You have no choice. As soon as you come aboard, the ship will take you to Southern Island and when you get off, it will leave you there! The only way to get back to Hoenn is to fly back to lilycove. When you get back, talk to the lady in the port and she will say, What??? You ACTUALLY made it back?!?!?!?!? DIE!!!!! She will kill you and you have to start the game all over again.

*gasps* that's horrible.
    But could you kill the lady first. :P

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Evos

Pichu evolves into Plusle if has the ability Minus.
    Pichu evolves into Minun if has the ability Plus.
    Togepi evolves into Togetic, then, Togetic evolves into Latios/Latias/Latins.
    Misdreavus evolves if have the ability Magnet Pull, then, if you have Dusclops (eyeless), Banette (mouthless), and the Misdreavus's Evolution (earless), you go to the H ell, where you can find Sneasel (Ice Heart), Houndoom (H ell's Fire), Absol (Souless) and the Mightyena's Evolution (H ell Beast).
    If you put the Stardust in a pendant, and then put the pendant in Eevee, it will evolve into Flareon if is Cool, into Jolteon if is Tough, into Espeon if is Cute, into Vaporeon if is Beauty, into Vineon if is Smart, and into Umbreon if is Happy.
    Kangaskhan is female, and Kinaskhan is male, like Yang and Yin, Kinaskhan is the baby that you see in Kangaskhan's pouch. He is a Baby, like Remoraid and Mantine, and all the babies turns adult after 3 years.
    -
    I said H ell not like an offensive word.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Duke R said:
    Pichu evolves into Plusle if has the ability Minus.
    Pichu evolves into Minun if has the ability Plus.
    Togepi evolves into Togetic, then, Togetic evolves into Latios/Latias/Latins.
    Misdreavus evolves if have the ability Magnet Pull, then, if you have Dusclops (eyeless), Banette (mouthless), and the Misdreavus's Evolution (earless), you go to the H ell, where you can find Sneasel (Ice Heart), Houndoom (H ell's Fire), Absol (Souless) and the Mightyena's Evolution (H ell Beast).
    If you put the Stardust in a pendant, and then put the pendant in Eevee, it will evolve into Flareon if is Cool, into Jolteon if is Tough, into Espeon if is Cute, into Vaporeon if is Beauty, into Vineon if is Smart, and into Umbreon if is Happy.
    Kangaskhan is female, and Kinaskhan is male, like Yang and Yin, Kinaskhan is the baby that you see in Kangaskhan's pouch. He is a Baby, like Remoraid and Mantine, and all the babies turns adult after 3 years.

I said H ell not like an offensive word.

*nod* Logical Rumors.... :P

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Get Vineon, Rockeon and Aireon in FR/LG/R/S!
    To get Vineon, get an Eevee really mad at you buy feeding it bitter items. Then get it to Level 50 and give it a Leaf Stone. It will evolve into Vineon. To get Aireon, give it a Moon Stone. To get Rockeon, get it to be really happy again before it's level 100.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2004
    Here's something:

Get an Igglybuff and make it real mad at you by making it faint and junk. Then, at L55 it'll still evolve into Jigglypuff. Then, when the Jigglypuff's L70 and it likes you alot, it'll evolve into Kirby! lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Yeah, Well... Uh...

How To Catch Me -

I Am A Swampling. ^-^ This Is A Real Cheat Of How To Catch Me!
    It Is Very Freaky... O_________O'
    It Works On Any And Every Pokemon Game! (Well, GB Ones Anyway)
    Go Talk To Your Mom EXACTLY 999,999,999 Times. All Your Pokemon MUST Be Full Health No Status Conditions. You Can't Have Any Eggs With You.
    Oh, And Talk To Her 1,000,000,000 Times And You Game Will Lock Forever. So Don't!
    Then Go And Fight ONE Wild Pokemon, But It Has To Be On Route 18(R/B/Y), 35 (g/s/c) Or 119(R/S).
    Your Game Cartridge Will Melt If You Encounter Any Battles/Talk To Anyone/Walk Into Anything/Ride Your Bike/Use Fly/Cut The Grass Down. Because Of An Overloady Type Thingle.
    Once You Have Encountered ONE Random Pokemon On The Route, Then You Have To run Away.
    Instead Of The 'Made It Away Safley'/'Can't Escape!' Message, It Will Say 'OH NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......' Getting smaller and smaller.
    Then Weird Colours Appear On The Screen. Turn Your Gameboy Over And Wait For An Hour EXACTLY.
    If You Watch The Pretty Swirls, You Will Have A Brain Hemmorage.
    So Don't.
    After EXACTLY An Hour, The Game Will Unfreeze For 5 SECONDS.
    Press (A)(A)[select](B)(B) For R/B/Y, (A)(A)(B)(B)(B) For G/S/C And [start][select](A)(B)(A) For R/S.
    If You Don't Do It In Those Five Seconds, You Will Have To Wait For Two Hours Exactly. Miss That, Wait For Three Hours. Miss That, Wait For Four Hours (and so on)
    Once You Have Un-Frozen It, Go And Talk To Your Mom 37 Times. Then Use Fly To Get To Day Care. Talk To The Day Care Man, Who Will Be Standing Outside. He Will Give You The PRETTY EGG.
    YES Even In R/B/Y
    Fly Back Home And Talk To Mom. She Replies 'No Dear, I Can't Look After That Egg. Its Very Pretty Though! I Wonder What It Will Hatch into?' Talk Again. She Will Say 'NO! I Will NOT Look After The Egg For You!'
    So Talk To Her Again. She Says 'Look, I've Told You Twice, I'M TOO BUSY!!!' She Will Then Put Her Hands Over Her Ears And Every Time You Talk To Her She Just Says 'NO!'
    Do This 193 Times And She Will Say 'OK! I'll Look After Your STUPID EGG! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!'
    She Then Kicks You (literally) Out Of The Door, But You Will Be In A Swamp.If You Take One Step Forwards/Left/Right, The Game Boy Will Explode. Just Walk Back Inside Your House.
    Exept Its A Hut Now. And A Little Swampling Me Is In There! He Will Offer You Some Stew. Say Yes And Your Head Will Explode. Don't Ask Me Why, I Think My Cooking Is Quite Nice!
    So Say No. Then The Swampling Will Cry. So I Would If You Would Be Nasty And Not Eat My Stew....
    Talk To Him 100 Times And He Will Say He Shall Forgive You If You Go And Get More Ingredients For His Stew. He Give You A List And Shoos You From The Front Door.
    Your Character Will Get A Little ! Above Their Head.
    You (real Life) Will Feel The Floor Shaking And The Floor Will Go All Gooey. Tentacles Will Rise From The Ground And Wrap Around Your Ankles And Pull You Under The Ground. You Will Die. Yes, In Real Life! So, As Soon As The Little ! Appears, Run Back Inside The Swamplings House.
    Swampling Asks You If You Have All The Ingredients. Say Yes (You Don't By The Way) And Swampling Says 'LIAR!' And A Little Message Says Swampling Used Hyper Beam. Press Any Button And A Hyper Beam Comes Out Of Your Screen And Blows You Up.
    Instead, Say No. Swampling Will Be Angry You Haven't Got The Ingredients Because You Promised You Would.

'Wild Swampling Attacks!'

You Can Only Catch It If You Run Out Of Balls. Not Even Master Balls Catch Me! ^-^
    Then A Pokeball Falls From A Tree And Catches Me!

I'll Leave You To Figure Out What To Do Now! All Your Pokemon Have Run Loose And Fallen Into The Bog And Drowned. The Level One Swampling Won't Obey You. Mwah!
    And You Are Stuck In A Swamp.
    LoL!
    >=)

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hahaha, that is really long and tiring. I'll make one.

HOW TO GET SURFING PIKACHU

To get a surfing pikachu, teach a pikachu surf! DUH!!! Hahahah. It's funny.

HOW TO GET BALLOON PIKACHU

The get a balloon pikachu, teach a pikachu fly! DUH!!! Hahaha. It's funny.

HOW TO GET DEAD PIKACHU

To get a dead pikachu, kill it! DUH!!! Hahaha. It's funny.

Yeah, these rumors really stink...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2004
    Ash's mom will cook a bad egg and give it to ash:shocked:

Ash will turn into the "GLITCH" and destroy everyone:badsmile:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    CaRtOON gets married to Lance and Steven ^-^ Then Morty and Falkner will marry (such a cute pairing *-*)

Azumarrils will kick Misty and eat her.

CaRtOON then marries Clair.

They both have a baby girl, BAM! The best story ever told. XD

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He he he.. I'm such a retard..! :B

XD

Let's see,

When your battling a gym leader, on the battle options, lick the screen three times, and BAM, a mystery "propose" option will appear.

If they refuse, they'll kill your pokemon.

If they agree, you'll kill their pokemon.

To get CaRtOON, battle Lance, Steven, and Clair. A little girl will appear inmediately and tell you some curse words, and you'll battle me O.o;; After you beat me, I'll cry for days saying I miss my play-people aka Lance, Steven, and Clair, and will cry I wanna go back to my beautiful wife, Clair xD

Ash will appear and eat you.

Lance will kill Ash.

Steven and Lance will fight eachother.

I will cry.

Any questions? =3

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
    My rumor,
    I die in a freak accident but the Dragon Gods revive me so I can help save the world from the 'Shadow'.
    Lance realises he can't live without me so in a dramatic sequence,as I stare up at the star filled skies, he embraces me in a kiss .
    We marry have a son and live happily together on Tourmaline Island...
    During this Lance kills Ash, Steven, and Prima-Karen vanishes....
    Clair becomes our son's Godparent and lives happily with Mace the X-Dragon Hunter...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awwww! You took Lance, you evil evil person! xD And you killed Steven and Karen off too! XD

Anyways,

Karen kills Ash
    Lance kills Misty
    Will kills me
    Steven kicks me *ooowww!*
    Me and Clair have a second kid *another girl! xD*
    Nobody knows how the heck me and Clair got a kid since we're both gals. O.o;;
    Falkner and Bugsy are friends.
    Misty hugs bugs.

*explodes*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Let's see, making these is fun >D BTW, can you draw Lance? He's fun to draw, except I make him look like a psycho holding his cheating's wife's head, and blood all over him. Ooooh! I got it!!!!

Lance has a wife *don't worry, I'm not dissing you, Guine, its another gal, and be happy your not his wife on my rumor lol!*
    She and him have a daughter, but she cheats on him, he cuts her head off in anger. The wife dies, and he continues to live in sorrow due to his love cheating on him.. Why am I so cruel to him??? ;-;

Anyways, Falkner and Bugsy turn into girls

Falkner: You idiot!!! Turn me back into a guy!
    Bugsy: Yeah! Stupid idiot! *kicks me*
    Me: Owwww!!!
    Steven also turns into a girl!
    Steven: Ohh... goddie... --;;;
    I fall in love with Girl Steven, I ask him out and he says..

Steven: Are you kidding me?????!?! I'm a frickin' girl, you're also a girl!! I can't date you!!!
    Me: Sure we can, ever heard of yuri pairings? xD

Steven pimp-slaps me, digs his hand inside my mouth, and takes out my guts. Above the screen it says "FATALITY" and Mortal Kombat theme plays. My blood and guts are all over the floor, and I revive.
    Karen: WTF?!?!?! She's suppoused to be dead..
    Me: Nu uh! I'm a cartoon! xD Btw, *starts flirting with Karen*
    Karen: Stupid girl.. --;;

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
    I'd never cheat on Lance, I love hims so...*Embraces-I embrace him a lot...*Celestia likes him too
    Celestia: Yes, he is cute...

Dragon gods live upon earth in human form, Quetzati and Coatoki are brother and sister-Quetzati a huge multicoloured bird like dragon and Coatoki looks like a chinese temple lion with antlers/horns and is huge-
    Coatoki has a brief encounter with Clair(Ewww, Sorry Clair, just remember your my favourite femme character!Go Clair!)
    Mace gets angry at them and returns to his father to remain a dragon hunter and hopefully destroy Coatoki....
    Talais(Mace's adopted sister)has an encounter with Lance, I get upset and kill myself...
    He talks to my astro form, says it was to stop her from killing AY'enka and also anounces his love for me although he couldn't admit it before....
    AY'enka revives me, I get together with Lance, we both help the Dragon Gods save the world from the 'Shadow', Talais falls from the diamond temple into the abyss, 'Shadow' is sealed within the dark diamond and all is well once more...
    Lance and I marry shortly after, move to Tourmaline Island to guard the diamond and have a son who has the blood of the chosen one!(not Ash!He's dead!Yay!)...
    I have no clue to what happens to Clair and Mace....I think he becomes good again or something...
    Stupid story....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back