• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Pokemon Mario Red

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
  • I am making a hack called Pokemon Mario Red. It is a hack of Ruby. If you want to join my hacking team just PM me.
    Guys new pokemon. It's name is Ribonu or Ribonus i still do not know which name i should choose. we need jobs. pm me your job plz i will approve them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    could we get a little more detail to see if we want to join in your production?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    uhh i will not join this it looks like a rubbish hack just do a pokemon hack

If you have nothing good to say, and won't join his team, why post at all? And I don't see how it's rubbish, you haven't seen anything about it.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • If you have nothing good to say, and won't join his team, why post at all? And I don't see how it's rubbish, you haven't seen anything about it.

There's been a slight misinterpretation here. The creator of this hack went into Riolu's thread and starting begging him to join his team...
    However, I do agree that Riolu had no right to say it was rubbish, because it's flaming, rude, and not to mention the the hack creator hasn't given us much details at the moment.

Urist McHemlock

Years
  • the story line is that may or brendan is so tired of the same old pokemon and wants new ones. New text, pokemon, even mario apperances. And now proffessor birch is getting chased by eggman

everything will be new. towns, pokemon, (wait for bowser) wart and tatanga

Team Magma are tired of using groudon to make more land and find someone more powerful and they found bowser so he can destroy team aqua. you must stop team magma from using bowser to destroy hoenn. You can choose Mario, Link and Cheep Cheep.

guys choose what duty you want to do. I will get the sprites.

a teaser is coming. keep looking here for updates

i will email you the teaser

Umm im starting on the hack now so u guys can post again

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    dude i would join and help but i have my own game goin on and i dont know if its worth it to put aside mine and help with yours

(POKEMON LEGENDS COMING SOON!_

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hemlock, just edit your post with the story, add features, and maybe some more details.
    Also, don't triple post. :\

Urist McHemlock

Years
  • features new pokemon, trainers moves, d&p pokemon and MARIO. I just started so here is the story. team magma's plans to expand the land is futile so instead they want to destroy hoenn. But the problem is that groudon does not listen to them anymore so they use someone more powerful. so they use bowser. team aqua use tatanga to thwart team magma plans. Can you help hoenn be saved and control bowser to not destroy hoenn (soon called mushroom region because of the mario characters. Also you are able to catch Tatanga in this game.):)

Urist McHemlock

Years
  • your a twelve year old boy who wants his first pokemon. But when he gets to see birch he is getting chased by eggman. you can choose Mario, Link and Cheep Cheep. But here is the good part, team magma's plans to expand the land is futile so instead they want to destroy hoenn. But the problem is that groudon does not listen to them anymore so they use someone more powerful. so they use bowser. team aqua use tatanga to thwart team magma plans. Can you help hoenn be saved and control bowser to not destroy hoenn (soon called mushroom region because of the mario characters. Also you are able to catch Tatanga in this game.) But then after you beat the game, tv reporters say that some weirdthing is flying around the mushroom region.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • wait a minute... are you talking about Dr.Eggman/Robotnic from the.. SONIC Series? o.0
    If that's the case, then... what? You might as well have Sonic cameo then. (I mean, shouldn't that guy be like.. you know, trying to steal the emeralds?)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Is EVERY single Pokemon gonna be a Mario / Sonic / Nintendo character? ...that's a lot.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    dude are you serice about this? already failing

Maybe a bit of constructive criticism would have helped... How is it failing? Thats your opinion of course, but he is serious (I think) so don't put him down with posts like this!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yeah, don't mean to flame, but I've noticed that guy's not any good at constructive criticism...

Back