• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Male, female, does it matter?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I have a whole lot of both males and females.

The only Pokemon I would be picky about being a male is Aerodactyl. A female Aerodactyl.. just doesen't seem right. Lol.

But I kind of want a lot of my Pokemon to be female as I have quite a few female Lv.100s (or close to Lv.100s) on my Emerald.
    I have:

A Lv.77 Female Salamence,
    A Lv.100 Female Alakazam,
    A Lv.100 Female Crobat,
    A Lv.100 Female Feraligatr,
    A Lv.82 Female Pidgeot (YAY ADAMANT!),
    A Lv.66 Female Butterfree (Adamant nature? WTH?),
    A Lv.73 Female MODEST Breloom that i'm never going to touch again,
    A Lv.34 Female Lapras,
    A Lv.43 Female Rhydon (Why did I teach that thing Flamethrower? It has crappy Sp.Atk lol),
    A Lv.45 Female Sableye,
    A Lv.51 Female Ninjask,
    A Lv.45 Female Aggron, and a
    A Lv.38 Female Mawile.

I have a LOT of females. Some of them doesen't fit the female role though. Like Aggron and Mawile. Lol.

are you serious? mawile is defitiely feminine in my eyes.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    its not that im sexiest or anything but i actually prefer male over female and i get really picky about it too. but other than that i believe some of my pokemon should be female like chikorita,milotic,misdrevous. u know

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I always Catch what ever my starter is so if my starter is a girl all my pokemon will be girls and if its a boy i catch all boys

Back