• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    okay, I'll take the shiny staryu for the Elekid. It's good to get things for free, but I'd like to give you a great Iv'd elekid.

but one question though, are your shinies hacked, or are they RNG breeded, or have they been collected by chaining in d/p/pt, or were they from years of collecting shinies lol.

If it's hacked, i don't wan't it, but i will give you the elekid still for free.

Clamzawr

Pfffffttt
    Years
  • Hi! They're not hacked right? This is a concern.

If it's not too much...

Pokemon: Shiny Rypherior-
    EV Set: 244 HP / 184 Def / 80 SpD
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Earthquake, Stone edge, Roar, Avalanche

Pokemon: Shiny Togekiss
    EV Set: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves- Air Slash, Roost, Body Slam and Substitute

Pokemon: Shiny SalamencePokemon:
    EV Set: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpeD
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves- Draco Meter, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Earthquake

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hiya. May I have a Shiny Bold Cresselia with good IV's in HP, SpAtt, and Def (if possible)? Also the following IV breed:

Pokemon: Shiny Ralts
    IV's (what stats you want to have 28+ IV's in): Attack, Speed, SpDef
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Whichever

Pokemon: Shiny Gible
    IV's (what stats you want to have 28+ IV's in): Attack, Speed, HP
    Ability: Whichever it has as a baby :3

I have a few Ev'd Pokemon I can give you if you do this for me...thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    what levels will the dialga and rayqueza be and do you have any power bands you can throw in?

EDIT: Just saw everything is free so I can trade whenever you are free

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hello, I'd like to request the following: A shiny Timid Jirachi

Pokemon: Shiny Gligar
    IV's (that you would like to be 28+): Attack, Speed, HP
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Your Offer:
    I have some EV'd pokemon

Pokemon: Shiny Shroomish
    IV's (that you would like to be 28+): Attack, Speed, HP
    Ability: Posion Heal
    Your Offer:
    I have some EV'd pokemon

Thank you

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Hey, yeah, this is a pretty awesome place.

If you don't mind, can i snag a shiny Donphan? And that Froslass? (shiny)
    If you do want anything in return, i'd be happy to make an offer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I will be able to EV train for you. since i only have 3 days of school left it will become easy for me to ev train a lot. just provide it with the PKRS beforehand and i can supply my own macho brace and it usually takes 1 hr or so for each ev train pokemon for me to do. and if possible, feed it the necessary vitamins beforehand too so less time is taken off me =p (only if you're able to do that that is).

what is the nature and IV of your shiny kyogre, shiny palkia, and shiny suicune? im interested in those.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • A looooot to reply to. lol Hey everyone, check the beginning of the first post to see some more physical things you could donate by mail.. I don't require these, but it's always great to receive gifts. ^_^

@jonesa30 - Alright, I've added you to the queue. You'll be notified when your order is ready. :)

@Tomoraider - It's not a problem! Thanks for trading with me. :)

@Digimon003 - You'll have to ask nicer than that. :P

@Zenn - You don't have to trade me anything. Your order is added to the queue, and you'll be notified via VM when it's done. :)

@sCam - Thanks for your generosity. You've been added to the queue. :) As for your question, they're obtained a variety of ways.. some have been stocked up for some time now, most are RNG bred upon getting the request here in the thread, some are chained, and some are even gotten off of the GTS. (and then hack-checked, obviously)

@weightoftheworld - You're added to the queue. :)

@Air Pichu - haha Yes, everything is free. You decide what you trade me. You can however make donations of physical items that I've listed at the top of the first post via mail. :)

@Clamzawr - They're not one bit hacked. And if you find a hacked one that somehow got by me, I will make sure I re-trade you another one that is legit and triple-checked the second time. Your order has been added to the queue. :)

@iPaws - Your order's been added! It's up to you what you trade me - you don't have to give up your hard-earned EV's if you don't want to. :)

@YanmegaLv55 - You're going to have to be more specific mate. haha Just list 3 shinies a day if you'd like to do that.

@Bgarts29 - I won't know that until I actually obtain them. Sure, I can throw a Power Band in if you'd like. And I can't trade with you just yet - you'll have to wait until your order reaches the top of the queue. Keep in mind I have a lot of orders to fill out right now.

@Ryuk99 - Your order's been added. :)

@Renyui! - Your order has been added to the queue! It's up to you what you trade me. :P

@gamings - PM me about the EV training please. :D In regards to those 3, the Natures are your choice. With IV's on Shiny Legendaries there's honestly not much I can do, as it's already hard enough to get a Shiny Legendary to begin with.

@Tsutaja - I don't need anything in return. I'll give those 3 for free. You've been added to the queue. :)

@Professor PGX - Your order's been added to the queue. :)

Also everyone, I'll be replying to the 16 messages in my inbox in just a few minutes, btw. lol

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • May i have a Shiny Groundon (Adamant is preferred, but not needed), Shiny Beldum, and Shiny Zubat nicknemed Edward?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Can I have a Shiny Tangrowth, Rhyperior, Lickilicky, and Magnezone Please?
    I can donate a 10anniv Celebi?

If so, use HG FC

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Ok then, I'll give you a UT Mewtwo w/ Soul Dew or Master Ball.

I don't really need them anyways.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    May I please have a Shiny Charmander, Shiny Drifloon, and a Shiny Electrike?
    Thanks. :3

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I'm interested in your UT Shiny Bedlum UT shiny Piplup and a Shiny Mewtwo please =)

Also, I haven't gotten the mail about Beta testing yet xD

Back