• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • @Teh Blazer - Your order's on the queue :)

@Air Pichu - You will have to choose 3 of those, I'm afraid. And it's up to you if you donate that or not. :)

@Zenn - Fine by me. I'll notify you when your order's done. :)

@bian - I can sure get one for you. ^_^ Your order's been added to the queue.

@Beelzenef - Your order's been added. Thanks!!

@uskelly - Your order's been added! And could you PM me about beta testing? haha

Last edited:

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    hey again, I was wondering if I could have the shiny weavile and/or the shiny porygon Z.
    If you can clone, I can offer an EV'd Charizard, Espeon, Lucario, or Houndoom. As of right now, I have no shinies on my Gold.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    okay thanks.
    When will I be able to get them, if I may ask?

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • @ACE9 - Well, I have many more trades coming in than I thought I would.. I've got 26 pending. So it may take a little while. haha But I'm going to stay up a good bit tonight and try to complete a majority of the orders.

@Confuse - Your order's been added. :D

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • Hi, can I get a Shiny Marshtomp, Shiny Prinplup, and Shiny Charmander? I don't really have anything nice with me right now, but if you want, I can either clone them or find something valuable.

Last edited:

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • If you still need an EV trainer, i can be of service. It usually takes me 15-30 minutes per pokemon, unless i go out so i may be able to take care of some requests. I can also be of service in the shiny EV'd section, as i have quite a handful.
    On the other hand, i am interested in a shedinja/nincada if there is one on hand ATM.

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
  • Wow. Thats all I can say. You are probably one of the most generous people on pc :)
    All I was looking for was a modest shiny latios. well, good luck to you and your thread, and try not to kill all of the other trade threads :D

Years
  • Hey I need A Shiny Aerodactyl lvl 6 at whatever nature suits the pokemon best. And can Aerodactyl know Aqua Tail.
    and a Shiny Male Ralts or Kirlia, again at w/e nature and low level.

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, man everything FREE?!

That's pretty awesome~!

Anyways, if it wouldn't be any trouble, I would like to request a Shiny Craindos, and a Shiny Swinub. Please and Thank you~

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!
    MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!
    WHat is the natures on your Shiny Marowak/Cubone

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    @Bgarts29 - I won't know that until I actually obtain them. Sure, I can throw a Power Band in if you'd like. And I can't trade with you just yet - you'll have to wait until your order reaches the top of the queue. Keep in mind I have a lot of orders to fill out right now.

That's fine I didn't know how the que was working on your list, just send pm or reply here when your are ready. Also I still can't find your friend code anywhere. I may just be blind but it wasn't in your first post or sig.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    @sCam - Thanks for your generosity. You've been added to the queue. :) As for your question, they're obtained a variety of ways.. some have been stocked up for some time now, most are RNG bred upon getting the request here in the thread, some are chained, and some are even gotten off of the GTS. (and then hack-checked, obviously)
    l

Alright that's super cool. anyways thanks for everything, and if u can, pm me when you're ready. thanks for everything.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Hey, if shiny Treeco is taking you too long then I can just get the Shaymin and Shiny Snubull right now (since it looks like you already got them)

Back