• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

JakeClowd

the Silent Clowd
Years
  • All I want is a non shiny Celebi. It can be any level, any nature, and I don't even care if it's hacked. for it I'll give you a LV.25 Castform. Thanks

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Hi i would like

Pokemon: Ariados
    EV: 4 hp/252 atk/252 speed
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Any i don't really mind

I can trade you a tyrouge at lvl 8 with 1 atk ev or a lvl 27 charmelion which idk the EV.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm going to give you a (Shiny) EV/IV project to do for me. I'm in no rush to get it so yeah...

Pokemon: Drifloon/Drifblim
    EV Set: 252 SpA / 176 Spe / 80 Atk
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Aftermath
    Moveset: Trick / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt / Explosion
    Your Offer: EV'd Counter Ludicolo

I don't mind about shinyness or anything, but can you try to get 31 IVs in Attack, Speed and Special Attack?
    You might want to add something about a Moveset for your EV training.

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • This is a Great shop you got, ill take a Shiny...

Tauros
    Remoraid/Octillery
    Electrike
    And Spheal

That would be great thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hey there I would like a shiny:

Hoppip-Jolly
    Clampearl-Bold
    milktank-Impish

Thanks a plenty and if you want anything just ask also I really don;t care when they get to me just anytime your available

Last edited:

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
  • @Jonwerre As far as I know, it´s only 3 pokemon per user per day ;)

@Topic:
    I would like to have an Uxie. I don´t need Shiny status, my only requests concerning this are: Relaxed Nature AND at least 25+ IVs in HP/Def/SDef, anything better is gladly accepted^^
    Oh, and IF you could spare me a flawless Ditto(any nature) that would be also great. But Uxie is definitely more important.

Another important thing to know: I live in UTC+2, so finding me online could be hard, altough I try to come on at reasonable times.

Years
  • Hey boss do you have a shiny charmander and ralts? I can wait for the rilou But i was just wonderin because i was goin to Carolina today and if you want the Espeon i can give it to you so you have it.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Wow, I go to sleep and come back to like 30 replies. X.X I went to bed earlier than usual last night, so I couldn't work on many orders. I'll be out today from around 3EST-8 or 9, but after that I have nothing else to do but watch TV and complete all of your orders. :D Now for those 30 some odd replies...

Oh yeah, btw, I'll be updating my first post later on tonight to reflect my new "Everything's Free" status. I'm going to be taking down the lists of Pokemon I have and just adding a lot of request forms that you all can use. If you'd like, that is. :)

And one last thing, everyone, when you use the request forms, please make sure you put it back into black text. It makes things so much easier to read.

pichuspark said:
    Hi, can I get a Shiny Marshtomp, Prinplup, and Charmander? I don't really have anything nice with me right now, but if you want, I can either clone them or find something valuable.

Your order's been added! As for what I want in return, it's up to you. I don't request anything specific, unless you're willing to donate one of the physical items I listed at the top of the first post. :P

Professor PGX said:
    ok PM or yahoo me when they ready

When your order's been completed, I'll shoot you a VM with the details of the order and the Friend Code to use. :)

shroud said:
    If you still need an EV trainer, i can be of service. It usually takes me 15-30 minutes per pokemon, unless i go out so i may be able to take care of some requests. I can also be of service in the shiny EV'd section, as i have quite a handful.
    On the other hand, i am interested in a shedinja/nincada if there is one on hand ATM.

Thanks for the offer! However, I had a surge of people taking up that position yesterday, so now I'm up to like 11. lol Thanks anyways though. :) I can get you a Shedinja/Nincada.. do you want it to be Shiny?

altariaking said:
    could i please have
    shiny calm happiny
    shiny adamant elekid
    shiny relaxed bronzor (no speed ivs)
    i can't trade right now but i'll vm you when i can.

Of course! You've been added to the queue. I'll shoot you a VM when I am ready with your order.

15ares said:
    Wow. Thats all I can say. You are probably one of the most generous people on pc :)
    All I was looking for was a modest shiny latios. well, good luck to you and your thread, and try not to kill all of the other trade threads :D

Thanks mate ^_^; Your order's been added to the queue. I don't think it will kill the other trade threads.. people will still want to trade instead of getting things for free.. I hope. XD I don't want other trade shop owners getting mad at me. :P

Eeohnex said:
    It's really nice of you doing such a big giveaway here on PokéCommunity. Good luck and go easy on yourself, as I can tell you already have a lot of requests. ;)

Thanks a ton. Yeah, I've got 43 pending trades so far. X.X lol But oh well. I've got a few hours to work on things tonight, should get at least half of 'em knocked out then. ^_^

YanmegaLv55 said:
    Oh come on

Thats hard as to choose from :/

Porygon-Z
    Dusknoir
    Scizor

I want em' all.....:(

Sorry man but you gotta follow the rules like everyone else. :P Your order's been added to the queue. Remember that you can request 3 Pokemon every day.

SeanCookie said:
    Hey I need A Shiny Aerodactyl lvl 6 at whatever nature suits the pokemon best. And can Aerodactyl know Aqua Tail.
    and a Shiny Male Ralts or Kirlia, again at w/e nature and low level.

Your order's been added to the queue!

Barrage said:
    Oh, man everything FREE?!

That's pretty awesome~!

Anyways, if it wouldn't be any trouble, I would like to request a Shiny Craindos, and a Shiny Swinub. Please and Thank you~

haha Yepp, everything is free. And thanks. ^_^; It's no trouble at all! You've been added to the queue. :)

HunterX101 said:
    WHat is the natures on your Shiny Marowak/Cubone

They can be whatever nature you want. :)

KODAH said:
    I want a normal shaymin or a normal darkrai.

Can you ask more politely? :P

Bgartz29 said:
    That's fine I didn't know how the que was working on your list, just send pm or reply here when your are ready. Also I still can't find your friend code anywhere. I may just be blind but it wasn't in your first post or sig.

I'll shoot you a VM when I've completed your order. As for my FC, I use 2 games to do the trading, so I'll let you know which one to use when I send you the VM to tell you your order is ready.

sCam said:
    Alright that's super cool. anyways thanks for everything, and if u can, pm me when you're ready. thanks for everything.

Not a problem mate. :) I'll shoot you a VM when I've completed your order. ^_^

Air Pichu said:
    Ok!
    How about Rhyperior, Tangrowth, and Magnezone please? :)

Of course! You've been added to the queue. :)

batmon said:
    Hey, if shiny Treeco is taking you too long then I can just get the Shaymin and Shiny Snubull right now (since it looks like you already got them)

Oh it's not taking too long, I was just asleep. XDD I'm going to start work on these orders again in about 7 or so hours.

Renyui! said:
    Also, can i get a shiny Jolly Pinsir with that too?

Of course. It's been added to the queue. :)

JakeClowd said:
    All I want is a non shiny Celebi. It can be any level, any nature, and I don't even care if it's hacked. for it I'll give you a LV.25 Castform. Thanks

Sounds good. It won't be hacked - I'm strongly against trading hacked Pokemon. Your order has been added.

Tomoraider said:
    Hey, I would like non-shiny Seviper and non-shiny Sceptile, I'll give you my Voltorb lv.20 and Corsola lv.34

Sounds good. Your order's been added to the queue. :)

Professor PGX said:
    I would also like a Dark Rai or Celebi.

Also anyone else who wants to trade PM me or yahoo IM me: pgx_the_elite

Alright, your second order's been added to the queue as well. :) You'll receive this order later than your first one, however, because they were made on different days and I have to be fair to everyone else.

MortyEcruteak said:
    Hi i would like

Pokemon: Ariados
    EV: 4 hp/252 atk/252 speed
    Ability: Any i don't really mind

I can trade you a tyrouge at lvl 8 with 1 atk ev or a lvl 27 charmelion which idk the EV.

Sounds good. You've been added to the queue.

Alternative said:
    I'm going to give you a (Shiny) EV/IV project to do for me. I'm in no rush to get it so yeah...

Pokemon: Drifloon/Drifblim
    EV Set: 252 SpA / 176 Spe / 80 Atk
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Aftermath
    Moveset: Trick / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt / Explosion
    Your Offer: EV'd Counter Ludicolo

I don't mind about shinyness or anything, but can you try to get 31 IVs in Attack, Speed and Special Attack?
    You might want to add something about a Moveset for your EV training.

That is perfectly fine. :) You've been added to the queue. And thanks for the suggestion. I'll be adding a number of new request forms to the first post later on, so keep checking that. ^_^

HunterX101 said:
    This is a Great shop you got, ill take a Shiny...

Tauros
    Remoraid/Octillery
    Electrike
    And Spheal

That would be great thanks!

Sorry, but you're going to have to choose 3 of those. ^_^;

Jonwerre said:
    Hey there I would like a shiny:

Hoppip
    skorupi
    clampearl
    milktank

Sorry, but the rule is 3/day. Please choose 3 of those and post again. :)

EmpoleonRider said:
    Hey do you have a Shiny Chikorita? I can give you a magikarp with Bounce

Your order's been added. :)

JojoX2 said:
    @Jonwerre As far as I know, it´s only 3 pokemon per user per day ;)

@Topic:
    I would like to have an Uxie. I don´t need Shiny status, my only requests concerning this are: Relaxed Nature AND at least 25+ IVs in HP/Def/SDef, anything better is gladly accepted^^
    Oh, and IF you could spare me a flawless Ditto(any nature) that would be also great. But Uxie is definitely more important.

Another important thing to know: I live in UTC+2, so finding me online could be hard, altough I try to come on at reasonable times.

Yepp, I can get you the Uxie and the Ditto. :D Your order's been added to the queue. ^_^

sheepus7 said:
    can i have a shiny charmander a shiny mew and a shiny raquazar

Of course! Your order's been added to the queue. :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Haha I understand how hard it is to do this :)

You can put me last if you want, I got lotsa stuff ta do :)

Years
  • I see you got a lot of work to do here. I don't really play pokemon a lot when I have school, so my trade can wait. But I'll check my profile here and there to see if you're ready to trade. :)

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hiya again ^.^ Would you add this order to the waiting line for day 2? Please and Thank you~*

Pokemon: Shiny Piplup
    IV's (what stats you want to have 28+ IV's in): HP, SpAtt, Speed (Would really like 31 in Sp.Att and Speed if you are able to do it ^.^"
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Torrent

Pokemon: Shiny Absol
    IV's (what stats you want to have 28+ IV's in): Attack, Speed, HP
    Ability: Super Luck

Also, a Shiny, Naive Azelf w/ 28+ IV's in Attack, SpAtt, and Speed.

Thankies again :D

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Next request is the following:

Pokemon: Koffing
    IV's (that you would like to be 28+): HP, Def, SpDef
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: levitate
    Your Offer: EV'd pokemon