• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a pretty good one. It is by the same person who did Absolute Boyfriend and Fushgi Yuugi. I love her work.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that is cool. I wonder if the manga is better than the anime. Because I watch some of the anime. And I have a feeling that the manga is better.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I own a DVD set of Ceres. It is called Ceres Celestial Legend: Reincarnation Collector's Edition Vol 1. So I got the first twelve episodes, I believe. I like it. I wish I could get the rest though. And you send me a few of the manga. =D Pretty happy about that. ^^ Thanks again!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it would be easy if you decided to collect it. Its only 14 volumes. It would just take a while.

Oh is that all. That isn't that bad, but like you said it will take a while. Because for me it takes time for me to get all the volumes of a title. Not to mention if the manga is out of print. But it isn't, so that is good.

Toto said:
    What is a manga you love that is not that well known?

Well unfortunately, I can't think of any because most of all the manga I love is well known. But I do like that one with the girl who got a crush on her friend. And she gets nosebleeds and think dirty thoughts when he is around. XD I am so hoping someone will continue that. I can't think of the name of the top of my head.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I think I originally showed you that one =o

Yes you did! ^^ I remember you showed me and then I downloaded the two chapters. And man...I wish they continue because it is very, very good. >_<

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay. That is fine. ^^ Well I hope one of those days, someone will continue. Or they bring it over here.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh not right now. I need to put that in my list of manga I am going to read this week. I added Ceres, I Hate You More Than Everythng!, and the rest of LoveCom 6.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah they are! I wish they were faster before. XD Yeah I thought all the manga you gave me, I will read a few titles at a time. So that is Part 1 of my list. ^^

Back