• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I read some of the manga, and it is pretty good. The art was something I needed to get used to though. XD But yep, it is just as good as the anime. ^^

I love reading Shoujo, but also I like to read some Shonen. And...what is the other type that is for old women? Josei...I Ithink.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yeah its Josei! I love that too. I tend to love the ones that are aimed at girls. Most Shonen do not appeal to me for some reason.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I had a idea of what it was, but I couldn't remember the name. Yeah Josei is a great genre to read. Hmmm, well Shonen isn't for everybody. I like it because I was used reading and watching action stuff when I was a kid. But I do love Shoujo and Josei though. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah I can tell from your list of the manga you own. XD You have a lot of romance manga. I wish I had that much.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    KARE GA SHOUJO MANGA WO YOMURIYUU
    Summary
    Rinko really loves Jun-kun, a manga hero! Yet when Shin - a total playboy and the type Rinko dislikes - makes fun of her, she decides to...?!
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/kare_g..._wo_yomuriyuu/

SORE DEMO YAPPARI KIMI GA SUKI
    Summary
    The energetic and cute Rin is actually an otaku! Unexpectedly, she meets a 3-dimensional boy with the same looks as her beloved, Chris-sama! Otaku love in full bloom.
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/sore_d..._kimi_ga_suki/

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    I like manga, but I don't read it a lot. I read it online sometimes, but it is hard to fit it in your schedule sometimes!! lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well right now there isn't any manga I want to buy at this time. Maybe later. I really hope so. I miss reading my manga. ;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a good idea. I could read some one shots. Now I just need to figure out then is a good time to read them. XD

Honest Eyes

Years
    What are some good one shots? I need something I don't have to commit to right now.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I love Mangas. I saw all the episodes of Pokemon Yugioh and Dragonball and currently I am reading through the Manga versions to get a more detailed and enriched version. So far I read through all of Pokespe and now I'm going through dragonball. So can I join?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So whats the topic? I just started to read Yugioh. My god things are MUCH more mature then I would think. Dragonball has all kinds of nudity and violnce Yugi's a perv and Yami is just a psychotic sadist with a fetish for torture.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The topic is manga seriously. Please don't post and ask what the topic is just read the thread if you wanna know.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh so wait its not like all the other clubs where while yes the main focus is Manga there is a certain set topic? Sorry there I just assumed that cause well the first post doesn't cover much >< I will never do that again.

Honest Eyes

Years
    I want to read Full Metal Alchemist cuase a friend of mine said that she watched the first episodes anime and it is gonna be really close the manga, this way I can get a head start on the storyline!!

Back