• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga we want to see turned into anime

Years
  • Well, there's a particular arc of Negima! that I'd like to see animated: The School Festival Arc. There's quite a bit of action in that story arc, though it might be too difficult to animate on a TV anime budget. Plus, it'd require having to watch the first season of the anime to have any idea who the characters are, since Negima! has altogether too many characters.

Another one that'd probably be fun is UQ Holder!. Also, AI Ga Tomaranai (A.I. Love You in English) might be fun (albeit probably too campy) to see animated. Pretty much everything else I can think I'd like to see animated off the top of my head has already been animated or is slated to get an animated adaptation. Wait, Pokemon Special/Adventures would be a fun one to see, though it'd probably get treated poorly in terms of animation quality due to length.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I would love to see a One punch man anime (even if it is like 12 episodes or a series of shorts).

Also, I need them to finish Legend of Legendary Heroes. What the current anime ends on is utter BS and made me angry.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    I would love to see a One punch man anime (even if it is like 12 episodes or a series of shorts).

Also, I need them to finish Legend of Legendary Heroes. What the current anime ends on is utter BS and made me angry.

If One Punch Man got turned into an anime, it'd either have to have a crap load of material for the whole 12 episodes or be a short. Half of the manga pages are backgrounds or zooming in which when turned into an animation lasts about 4-5 seconds. Or they'd have to stretch it out like crazy. But this is just a rambling, it'd be bloody awesome if this crazy manga was turned into an anime.

Nakala Pri

Usotsuki Wakusei with every beat of my flippin' heart. ;~; Sure, there are only 13 chapters so far but it's a fantastic manga and it'd look so good! And Pokemon Special 'cause that's awesome!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I would really like for Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 to become an anime. I generally don't read manga, but V-Tamer was one giant exception. It was incredibly well-written, and I actually like it a lot more than the Digimon Adventure anime.

Oh, and I would also love to see the manga of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's getting adapted. They differ dramatically from the anime, but they are still equally interesting.
    ...Okay, not gonna lie. As much as I adore the anime, the manga actually looks significantly more interesting (probably due to the fact that I watched both of the entire series twice O_o).

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I would really like for Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 to become an anime. I generally don't read manga, but V-Tamer was one giant exception. It was incredibly well-written, and I actually like it a lot more than the Digimon Adventure anime.

Literally reminded me about the Digimon Next which I was a huge fan of when I was a kid.
    I'd love for that to become a manga, but Savers based a lot of things off it which is kind of sad because I preferred Next to Savers :/

But yeah, it would be pretty cool to see V-Tamer 01 as an anime as well since Taichi's partner is Zeromaru instead of Agumon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Literally reminded me about the Digimon Next which I was a huge fan of when I was a kid.
    I'd love for that to become a manga, but Savers based a lot of things off it which is kind of sad because I preferred Next to Savers :/

But yeah, it would be pretty cool to see V-Tamer 01 as an anime as well since Taichi's partner is Zeromaru instead of Agumon.

...Wow, I can't believe I actually forgot about Digimon Next. I was really tempted to pick it up at one point, but then it just slipped my mind.

However, that just reminded me of another manga that slipped my mind—Digimon World Re:Digitize Encode. The game looks incredibly interesting, but I never got to try it for myself, while the manga is literally impossible to find in English. That being said, I would love to see it as an anime, and I think it had a promotional animated trailer similar to Pokémon Black and White 2.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • PokeSpe would be Absol-freaking-lutely the anime I want most.

But a close second would be an English version of the Japanese ONLY anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. They never translated it into English and I would REALLY like to see that. ;_;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • ...Wow, I can't believe I actually forgot about Digimon Next. I was really tempted to pick it up at one point, but then it just slipped my mind.

However, that just reminded me of another manga that slipped my mind—Digimon World Re:Digitize Encode. The game looks incredibly interesting, but I never got to try it for myself, while the manga is literally impossible to find in English. That being said, I would love to see it as an anime, and I think it had a promotional animated trailer similar to Pokémon Black and White 2.

Yes definitely Digimon World Re:Digitize Encode! Saw all the trailers for the game (haven't played) and I wish that had turned into an anime - I remember someone started a petition for it after Xros Wars finished.
    The manga has been on my list for a while! It's been translated in english on mangaredo about 2 years ago, I just haven't had the time to read it.

Spoiler:

Love it's art style :D

EDIT: Only one chapter ;-;

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • But a close second would be an English version of the Japanese ONLY anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. They never translated it into English and I would REALLY like to see that. ;_;
    Japanese only anime part, you mean you want English dub of some KHR part or you want adaptation of the rest of Reborn manga?

Well... scratch that off the manga I want to become anime list. Let me go celebrate.
    Much party, long celebrate? =D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have to agree that Tower Of God should get an anime adaptation sometime. Even though it's not manga but manhwa, it's still got a pretty solid story and the art isn't too bad either. There's even a villain that everyone hates equally and we all pray to the great SIU to hurry up and bash her face in to a bloody pulp. I saw a partially animated teaser for it somewhere once upon a time and needless to say my hopes were gotten up.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Actually there have been a good handful or so of manhwa made into anime. They just usually aren't.

I can't think of any other than Blade of the Phantom Master. There have been a few Korean animated films but I'm not sure they were from a manhwa source.

There have been a few things done by Korean authors but released in Japan as manga that have gone on to get anime series.

Remember Japan doesn't like Korea very much.

LeahB

Le-ha88
    Years
  • I know there's already a Soul Eater anime done but I'd like to see it redone and based on the manga throughout the series the way it should have been done in the first place. The same goes for Rave Master.

Pokemon...****ing...Special.

This must happen. It needs to happen.

Yes! I also would love to see this happen. There are some fans trying to put together a Pokemon Special internet anime but the progress is kinda slow. Unfortunately, I think that's the closest we may ever get to an anime adaptation of it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If you're all talking about re-dones then I vote for another adaptation of Pandora Hearts. The manga's ending soon so why not?

Back