• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • redone.jpg

I was going to add some stuff eventually anyways.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • Map Name: Route 1001
    Map Game: Fire Red

Comments: Its my first attempt at route hacking and i want you all to tear it apart.the first house is the home of a gardener. And the second place is the future home of a family. Sorta under construction thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Map Name: Route 1001

Comments: Its my first attempt at route hacking and i want you all to tear it apart.the first house is the home of a gardener. And the second place is the future home of a family. Sorta under construction thing.

i would give it a 6/10 because there is just way to much grass and there are to much flowers in one area.

palkey1

noobie hacker ( very bad )
    Years
  • i would give it a 6/10 because there is just way to much grass and there are to much flowers in one area.

yeah thats true and at points is too cramped but does the lake have any reason or is it just full of magikcarps

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Map Name: LADEL PATH

Map Game: LeafGreen

Comments: -none-

Screenshot:
    LADELPATH2.png

Additional Information: I changed the palette(Using APE), and will add different tree tiles.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    a quiet little town(a town with two buildings only? o_O well, okay...)
    the tiles are nice. ^^

7/10

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow johnlycett! The map, tiles, and pallete seems to work together to create a perfect work of art! However, it seems kinda quiet... By adding more houses(with no doors) could make it a very wonderful one! But not too crowdy...

Anyways.., love it. 9/10.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • wow johnlycett! The map, tiles, and pallete seems to work together to create a perfect work of art! However, it seems kinda quiet... By adding more houses(with no doors) could make it a very wonderful one! But not too crowdy...

Anyways.., love it. 9/10.

Wow you really think ill take you advice in.
    Thank you :P

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Adding 1 or 2 houses without any doors would be enough, though. ANyways, I really like your map. ;)

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • Map Name: Route 1001

Comments: Its my first attempt at route hacking and i want you all to tear it apart.the first house is the home of a gardener. And the second place is the future home of a family. Sorta under construction thing. Well, I fixed it up a bit and work on it here is the map.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back