• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    o_O;

I, like, have no such dreams. Let me give you an idea of my dreams:

The other night, I dreamt that there were KiKi kitty plushies everywhere.
    The night before that, I dreamt this weird dream that was like a hybrid between "The Sword and the Stone" and just plain idioticness. Involved sleeping [alone! <_<] in a treehouse at night in Sydney, playing handball in the middle of Sydney traffic, and failing Math. [Wait, that sounded confusing. Never mind. o_O; It just went from some freakish dream in which my brother and I did everything we've been taught not to do and then Math class... with my teacher... only I was Arthur O_o]
    The night before that, I dreamt about lemon-lime stationery on Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Seems perfectly innocent to me.

Hi, Maya! ^__^ And yes XD First day of Autumn!
    You didn't mention the part where hoompa loompas came out of nowhere and started gangbanging the kitties! :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I love Animal Crossing. <333 But... no, I've never had perverted dreams about it. The dream was... just... staring at this letter that Bunnie sent me on lemon-lime stationery O_o

And stop the inappropriate talk <_<; both you and Ninja boy. Or I will warn the both of you.

EDIT: Alrighty, I'm going now. Bye, and STOP THE PERVERTED DISCUSSION.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    If I may ask in your opion (S) what is a better player then Media player 10?

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    Kylie-chan said:
    I love Animal Crossing. <333 But... no, I've never had perverted dreams about it. The dream was... just... staring at this letter that Bunnie sent me on lemon-lime stationery O_o

And stop the inappropriate talk <_<; both you and Ninja boy. Or I will warn the both of you.

Animal Crossing is <3
    I've had once, but if I say anything, I guess I'll be warned or something. Not hawt. Bunnie is not hawt, though.

[edit]
    NiNGI, now that se is gone, let's have a hawt perverted chat~ :3
    Le kidding, kids.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • lol. inappropriate. <3

k lol plz

Let's change topic - I see all this "omfg plz u offend me" / "say sry or ur ban" rules on PC, but I've noticed the 'smart' critics on the poetry forum have never heard of anything similar to constructive criticism...

Isn't that a little... unbalanced? =/

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    NiNGi said:
    lol. inappropriate. <3

k lol plz

Let's change topic - I see all this "omfg plz u offend me" / "say sry or ur ban" rules on PC, but I've noticed the 'smart' critics on the poetry forum have never heard of anything similar to constructive criticism...

Isn't that a little... unbalanced? =/

You won't ever find a place with balanced/uncorrupt staff members. Get used to it and whatever, do what you want.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • I r not talking about the staff... Corruption is as common as pie around here... xP

All I'm talking about is the behaviour of these nubs trying to sound smart by criticizing others' struggles to make some poetry...

I find it unfair. I'd eat these peoples' heads because they suck at the internet lol heuheue

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Aikyou said:
    Animal Crossing is <3
    I've had once, but if I say anything, I guess I'll be warned or something. Not hawt. Bunnie is not hawt, though.

[edit]
    NiNGI, now that se is gone, let's have a hawt perverted chat~ :3
    Le kidding, kids.
    Bunnie's my best friend on AC: WW x: and I would cry if she moved away... do you think that's pathetic of me? xD;

Kylie-chan

Years
  • I don't love her... I'm just attached to her. XD; I spent practically every waking moment during my holidays by her side, after all... even if only through a DS screen <3 I like her more than some people... which probably is a little off-key, as you say xD;

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    wow, already a March DCC aye? nyah~ I miss alot of things.. XD

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    hey Munna. What's up?

They were always slow, people have school and all, like me for instance. Speaking of school...

School is ticking me off now. >_> I ditched my english class today because I didn't feel like going. Blah...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nothing much... im downloading a few inages....
    very naughty ditching class >0

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I'm a rebel. 8D

Nah, I just really hate my english class, I don't know anyone in it. Being alone makes me feel depressed.. D;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    a rebel without a clue xD
    i like being bymyself makes me feel normal....

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    without a clue? are you calling me dumb? D;

I like being by myself too, as long as no one else is around.. >_> Just me, that's it, nobody else.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I never had the chance ta' witness the opening..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back