• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Greta said:
    ~DCC's always kind of dead during these hours. I mean most people are at school, or, sleeping.
    Anyways, any news guys? I don't wish to add a dramatic tone to the whole conversation..

Meh.. But there's also DCCers that meant ta' be on ta' post at this time.. Well like news? no..

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Digital Mage said:
    <Will be back in a minute, is just going to a different computer.

Sure.. Let Flissy guess.. You're having Geography now.. aren't ya'?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Good morning, people! (well, it's morning here in the states)

Huh, I guess people are still sleeping or at school.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Dawson said:
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
    That was Funny man, LOL! and sort of unexpected.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

AHAHAHAHA sucks for that man AHAHAHAHA!

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Cloud, that is really old, but it's still so cool so thank you for reminding me of it's awesomness. :-D

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
    Cloud 09 said:
    if I haven't seen it, it is new to me!

Okay, Mr. New-on-the-internet

BTW, I hope you all know that Chuck Norris can beat at those people. The only reason he didn't kill Mr. Rogers is because Mr. Rogers is the son of Jesus.

And hiya Shampoo! :D

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Okay, Mr. New-on-the-internet

BTW, I hope you all know that Chuck Norris can beat at those people. The only reason he didn't kill Mr. Rogers is because Mr. Rogers is the son of Jesus.

And hiya Shampoo! :D

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
    I'm not new to the net, I just waste my time looking at adult-related things.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

It's called a joke, sir.

Also, when you say "adult-related" things, do you really mean ADULT related? ;)

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

It's called a joke, sir.

Also, when you say "adult-related" things, do you really mean ADULT related? ;)

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
    yes, you should know, if you are really 19.

Now, no more, or we could both be banned.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Hey Jolty, how are you? :)

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back