• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I really need to stop reading the American Politics thread...and posting in it...and discussing politics in general.

Not helping my blood pressure AT ALL.

Sir Codin

I don't like anyone in the White House. Not Obama, not the Senate, not the House of Representatives, nobody. It's not that I don't trust people...just not people with power that I don't have. Okay, I lied. I don't really trust people, but ESPECIALLY people with power that I don't have. I also don't fully trust anybody who makes more money in a year than I do.

Also, on another note, I found this funny. And I don't even like MLP:

Somehow, Silver, I always knew you were messed.

Last edited:
Years
IT'S PI DAY TODAY GAIS!

imagin.gif

Years
LOL I was going through the old mathematics club on PC and found my solution to a problem this person had. You'll never guess what the answer is!

integralproblem.png

What exactly is Pi day? xD

Well basically you know Pi = 3.14 to two decimal places. Today is the 14th or March or as it can be put, 3/14 so yeah that's basically how Pi day came about. I'm gonna have a nice big pie for lunch today.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well basically you know Pi = 3.14 to two decimal places. Today is the 14th or March or as it can be put, 3/14 so yeah that's basically how Pi day came about. I'm gonna have a nice big pie for lunch today.

Ahhh okay, sure that makes sense. In Europe we don't do 3/14 but 14/3, which kinda confused me, but now i get it ^^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've never heard of Pi day until recently... maybe it's because I'm an old fogey. But really, tomorrow is THE day! It's the Ides of March! PREPARE!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I've never heard of it before either...but hey, learned something new again!
What i do know about is square root day, which is 1/1/x1, 2/2/x4, 3/3/x9 and so on...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oh dang, I totally misunderstood your post then. xD Yeah, it's quite an interesting article. I love getting lost on Wikipedia.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like playing the Wikipedia race. Click random page, how many clicks does it take to get you to Hitler?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Sorry if i was unclear, i tend to do that sometimes in my posts ^^
Yeah i know what you mean, so many interesting things to read about :3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hahaha, Touj. One day I read all about Nazi Germany and Hitler. It took a long time but was so worth it.

Edit: I just did the wikipedia race in 4 clicks, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back