• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Haha, that cracked article about school makes me feel so god damn lucky I went to a K-8 school and high school was separate. You know, out of all of those not one phased me. Also, what the hell was up with the Whale based Schlongfest 3 pages ago? You guys get too weird sometimes...

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mac,you do have a problem??? first thing came to his mind a girl mooning!! why not a guy??

i don't think any normal girl would do it anyway lol

i never get bullied and even if i ever did i won't give a **** for what they say because most of time people who bully they do that because they want to hide something in themselves by making fun of others...nobody is perfect so who cares??

not me for sure!v.v

Nah, just doing a bit of harmless teasing and being randomly stupid in my posts. It's relaxing to just come here and post randomly without having to worry about things.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Wait, Paperback or proper Oxford hard cover? Cause if it was a hard cover, you sir have new found respect from me. Paperback? You would have done more harm rolling up a phone book. Well, I tried keeping it as civil as I can, there really is no way to say it politely.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    no worries

if anyone here got bullied i think the ones who bullied you know you're better than them..don't give them the pleasure of making you sad and just ignore what they say! ;3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I got bullied a lot when I was younger. One day he angered me, and I fought him. When he was hitting, I didn't feel anything but when I got to him I almost stopped his respiration by grabbing his neck hard. I tend to get violent and lose it in fights, that's why I don't have a katana.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hell Yeah! Hardcovers are the best weapon you have in school, besides your fists Knocks a couple of teeth out, and it teaches people not to mess with you. Of course I would likely be the one to hire someone to smack around other with a textbook, no need to get my hands dirty for petty bullies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Same as JNathan, I don't like fighting if it's outside from the gym.

This actually made me giggle, lmao.

March Maaaadness

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    OOOO you double posted I'm gonna report you. *spam report button*

Seriously though, Bidoof is amazing. I feel like its existence is complete, and that anything outside of it being Pokemon's butt joke would ruin it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back