• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario and Luigi - The XD Saga

Do you think I should continue this comic?

• Yes, it is good...

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No, it is not good...

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • YAY! FInally a new episode!!!!
    Episode 5 - Nintendo Limbo
    Mario and Luigi - The XD Saga

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I really like your work... Keep it up. I can't wait for the next sprite. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I have been really busy with the end of the school year here. Once I am out of school, which is in ten days, I should be making more ASAP...but for now this is paused...

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    It's ok. If you need it, just take your time. I'll be waiting for the next sprite XD. Thanx for your comic!! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Shinin said:
    Why does everyone think this is funny? It's the least humerous thing I've ever seen in my life. And why are they back at their game so soon?
    Cuz it is funny, if you don't get it then don't post in here, you don't have to read it.

I love the comic, Thomas-san, its really funny. Can't wait for the next one. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Raven's Phoenix said:
    Cuz it is funny, if you don't get it then don't post in here, you don't have to read it.

What's to get? There's almost nothing funny about it. It's little more than a series of amusing phrases that have little to do with each other, slapped together in a barely cohesive 'plot'. I'm tired of people getting so uptight about negative opinions.

Back