• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario or Luigi?

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
Years
  • Hum...I think Mario is clearly better than Luigi.
    I'm not really a fan of them, but I have my opinion anyway.
    Okay, Luigi is taller than Mario, and Mario looks fatter than Luigi.
    But Luigi is scared of everything and as I know Mario, he is courageous.
    That's why I think he's better than this green guy.​

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Thing is, even though Luigi is scared of everything he goes out and fights it anyway, which in my book is the definition of true courage.

I always felt sorry for Luigi because his brother got all the praise and stuff. He's also more aesthetically pleasing than Mario, so my vote goes to him. : 3

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Depends. In Mario Kart/SSB, I'd choose Mario because of advantages in weight/movesets, but in any main-series Mario game (excluding Galaxy 2, which I know is a spinoff), Weegee it is.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Luigi, because:

1. He's green.
    2. He kicks butt in Super Smash Brothers.
    3. Green is Link's color, and Link is beast.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • My favorite color's red but I have to choose Luigi, for his ghost mansion game,his personality and his down + taunt in SSBB. (: And I use Luigi all the time on MKW.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Who do I prefer?
    Spoiler:

Heh, there's nothing in those spoiler tags. Anyway, I tend to prefer Mario at this point, because having played as Luigi in Mario Kart and Brawl and others because of Mario being to overused by me, well now LUigi's been overused by me. Guy needs his rest. So Mario it is.

Back