• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario v.s Sonic

Which Chacters game would you prefer to play?

• Mario

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sonic

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Everybody knows who I'm gonna say, and if ya don't, ya bettah recoinze, sweetie. [/wannabeghetto]

XD Anyway, Mario. He's old school. :P If ya want me to go into depth, ask me later. XD
    Is a minute after the fact later enough? Not that I disagree (I chose Mario after all), but we have to convince these people that an overweight plumber is better than hedgehog in running shoes.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • mine will have to be sonic because he's fast and can turn into super sonic or hyper sonic. but mario is slow, so i like speedy characters.

Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    To my knowledge, Eggman is his first name. Anywho, Super Mario Sunshine was a fun a game, nowhere near as good as Super Mario 64, but it's still a GCN must have.
    his first name is Ivo its Ivo robotnik XD
    mario if it was a fight cause he has ninja jumoing skills with all the wall jumping and backflips
    but sonic could run around in circles XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Blazey boy said:
    his first name is Ivo its Ivo robotnik XD
    mario if it was a fight cause he has ninja jumoing skills with all the wall jumping and backflips
    but sonic could run around in circles XD
    Ah, okay. So where does the Eggman name come into play and why?

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
  • so i guess u aint seen the little flash cartoons of sonic v.s mario then! cuz sonic cud do alot better den spining around in circles lolz. its actually funny. ill send u the link if u wanna c? just ask me

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Because watching a fanmade flash movie is the official way to settle this. But, of course! How stupid of me not to think of that. <<

But still. Feel free to post the link. Might be fun to watch. Is it clean?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Sonic, he's cooler and has more additude! xD And, plus, i've played some of the games resently, and they are just sooo much fun. 0.0 I like Mario too but Sonic's better...lol So Sonic get's my vote. ;)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    haven't played any of the 3D games yet, but as far as the scrolling games go, i'd go Sonic

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    The eggman name is just an insult sonic gave robotnick in sonic adventure 1 that became a popular name, even among sonic team.
    I go with sonic, especially in a one on one fight with mario, besaides I find that sonic game's have a better story line to them (most of the time) mario is just the classic rescue-a-princess-from-a-dragon type scenario, mario saves one princess, and occasionally... wait has he ever saved the world? just about everytime sonic gets into action its a world saving event, not that I don't like mario, I like him too, I just like sonic better.

Back