• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Married or Single?

Married or Single?

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
  • Sooooooo. :D
    Would you want to get married when you get older? Or wanna stay single a be playa. :P

I would get married........but.
    Gay Marriage = Sin (according to our corrupt society). ;________________;

(Single is more fun anyways, ;D)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • O_o I voted single, simply because I thought this thread was "are you married or single?" XD

I'd like to get married someday; it'd be a nice concept. I'm a sucker for the traditional family setting, white picket fence thing, etc. :P

Call me old fashion or just lame (hopefully not the latter >_>)

But I would never consider it anytime soon, even if I do meet the right girl. Getting married before 25 unless this is your soul-mate and EVERYTHING you have going for you is perfect, seems silly.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • That's not something I plan on thinking about for a while...But yes, I'd like to get married someday and start a family. My parents seem to be happy with their decision ^_^

I'll need to finish school first and, of course, find the right girl (hopefully XD)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I'm still single. I will finish school and enjoy my life more. I never plan on getting married with a guy. Staying single is awesome. 8D

Years
  • Well it mostly depends on how I feel in the future, at the moment I'm still too young to think about getting married and raising a family. But of course, I would love to do both of these things someday.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I am not married, so i am single. Once i'm a little older it would be nice to have a family.. have kids, all that stuff, i guess.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I am secure in my decision to remain single to the end of my days. I enjoy the freedom that I have without having to have someone else's thoughts/feelings to consider. I mean, if I feel like picking up my pieces someday and moving somewhere, I can very simply without having to ask someone else if they want to come with me or not.

There's more reasons than that, but the main one is that I'm a free spirit. :D I don't want to be tied down to anyone.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'll probably want to get married eventually (which is what I chose in the poll) but I don't think it's really appropriate to give my opinion (even though I just did) now since I'm still fairly young.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I was getting into a relationship, I'd not marry. Love doesn't need signing on paper, doing so only results in problems.
    I'd like to remain single anyway.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Well considering of all the stress I get daily from my mom, My french teacher(female),my friends(girls) and also my Aunt I'd say I really don't know but going out with girls is fun xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would like to have a family one day when I'm older, so I voted married.

I would never want to be single when I'm in my 60's because that just sounds too lonely for me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • When I was younger. I always wanted to get married; however; now I think I'm too picky to choose a mate or even if there is a special someone for me.. xP

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'd like to get married someday, but right now, I'm not sure I'd be ready. (+ I have yet to find someone who'd be willing to go out with me *shot*)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • If I can get what I want in life, yes.

If not...

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
  • Getting married before 25 unless this is your soul-mate and EVERYTHING you have going for you is perfect, seems silly.

My brother and his wife are 28/29 and they've been married since they were 20/21.
    Two kids and another on the way, couldn't be happier. ^^
    But I undertsnad where you're coming from.

I put married, but that's assuming I can pick an orientation first. xD

Back