• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Masculine or Feminine

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • So, do you consider yourself to masculine, feminine, or somewhere in between? Opinions vary greatly on what's considered to be masculine or feminine, so make sure to elaborate a little :3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well, I consider myself masculine, being as I am male and all. What I consider masculine is probably.. a fit body with tone and muscle, but not too much muscle, but heh. XD. It's kinda like the curves and stuff for a female being femanine.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • To my annoyance, my personality is pretty feminine, though I AM 100% masculine. My body is kinda... hmm nvm.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm probably in the middle.

Half the time I dress like a guy, which has gotten me called a guy more times to count. And I've always liked boy stuff. I think I used to want to be a boy when I was little.

But I still try to add an [emo] girlish flair to how I dress. That and I can't stand to go without washing my hair. But that's just cause it's greasy...

So...yeah. ><;

Sassy

.:breakaway:.
    Years
  • I believe I'm somewhere in between, but definitely leaning more towards the feminine side. I love to make my hair look nice (or at least help make me approachable XD) and put on a little make-up and CLOTHES <33 are fun when I have the money and time to buy them. But I sure am not afraid to git down 'n dirty. ;D

So, I'm a girlyish~girly~girl who can trip and fall into a puddle of mud and not completely lose her mind over getting her hair dirty. :>

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Unfortunately, I have very feminine mannerisms, the way I do many things would typically be considered girly... I can't really explain, since it's kind of hard to, but yeah. You'd probably have to see it to understand.

Certainly not feminine in appearance, though, not exactly manly either.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Contrary to what certain people think (this is looking at you Audy >:o), I'm pretty masculine. It's pretty difficult for people I meet to discern that I'm gay. Though, I do have my feminine spurts (I like to dress nicely, I listen to stereotypically gay music, and when I meet a hot guy I tend to flirt/fawn over them). In the pictures people have seen of me, I'll admit I look mighty feminine. So you could say I'm somewhere down the middle.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I guess I do tend to act very masculine, especially with the way I dress. Normally I wear alot of t-shirts and jeans. I hate wearing skirts, make-up and even dressing up in fancy dressy clothes. Although, I do have those sensitive feminine aspects like emotions and sensitivity to different things so really I guess I could be sort of in the middle...I don't know. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I would say I am masculine, but their are things that some guys like on a girl that really doesn't even interest me. I like to play games, watch some sports, practice martial arts, and even right now I am intensly training myself so I can develop a nice set of abs :D.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I took one of those 'How masculine/feminine are you?' quizzes not too long ago and if I remember correctly, my scores were 95% Masculine/ 5% Feminine. That's probably false, I'm at least 10% feminine (what can I say, I'm sensitive).

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • In terms of personality, I'm pretty masculine. I don't care how I look, I don't care what you think, I don't care about feelings.

I'm genderqueer, though. Small world, innit it?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I'm masculine for the most part, not that I'm a stone or anything. My entire identity isn't based on trying to make myself bigger and or stronger, but I do enjoy the thrill of competition. Then again, I do try to make myself look good, and I tend to listen to people more than stereotypical guys would.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • I CHOOSE BOTH BECAUSE I AM BOTH
    See my bothly bothism. That should be an art, or at least a class:

BOTHOLOGY
    Teach'shizzle: OKAY YO BUGGIN YA NUGGETS. TODAY'S LESSON IS OSMOSISIZZLE OKAY SEE THE WATER N CELLS OKAY PLICK THAT WE'RE TAKIN A BREK K. k.
    Bugged Nuggets: +SHIVER LIKE LITTLE DARLING DEERS OF THE PRINCESS FLOWER FOREST+

N'awww; I dress and act feminine I think like a cherub too.
    But I like to view myself as a masculine Apollo in-a-some-a-way that I'm too lazy to explain atm c mah txt it iz lzy

help

frm

lzins

... ... ...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'm feminine to the point its not even feminine anymore.

If that makes any sense. xD

My friends and I have a running inside joke where our goal in life is to become masculine..like that'll ever happen haha.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Like Gummy, I took a masculine/feminine quiz awhile back and I'm a "Good balance between Masculine and Feminine."

People usually draw the line down the middle for me online, but my gender has confused quite the handful of people already. xD; A lot of people have to ask me whether I'm female or male before they're sure.

So, like I said, nice even balance, though sometimes my feminine side betrays me and rears it's ugly head. God I can be so girly. xD; And I mean, in real life I talk, you know, kind of like, this, you know? Like, that super super girly kind of thing where we throw in way too many likes, seriously's, pauses, and you know's. <_< although I've gotten better about tagging on 'y'know?' after every sentence. My speech pattern is probably a considerable chunk of my feminine side. :B

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I am pretty masculine myself. I love to wear guy shorts with girl tees. And I'm all about things that are more masculine. The way I am with emotions would normally be more masculine. I man up and take it. XD. Though sometimes I like to dress girly and have girly makeup and hair. Depends on my mood I guess. ^^;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I am the manliest man in all of existence, except for Geometric-sama. I'm so manly I can still be manly even with my overtly girly taste [you wouldn't catch me dead in anything but skirts/dresses, my favourite colour is pink, I adore ribbons/tulle/lace/frills/puffed sleeves/bows/etc....] 8D ♥

But I also don't wear makeup [I'm a lifeless recluse, there's no point], don't worry about my hair [even if I could get it tidy, it's too long and it's determined to be as messy as possible], and have interests [video games, virology, chemistry, etc.] that wouldn't have been considered feminine in, um, maybe the 1800s. >.>;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm more feminine than masculine. Although I do act masculine when appropriate.
    I do look masculine when I'm not talking or when I don't look like I'm enjoying myself. xD
    I pretty much look like a kid when I'm happy, so neither at that point.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd say a little bit masculine. I normally act very masculine, too. Masculine (for me) is probably muscles that aren't a bit over the top XD.

Years
  • I'd often like to think that I do have an equal share of masculine and feminine characteristics, though I find myself facing my femininity more often. I do care about my appearance but not to the extent that I become overly obsessed with it (like I know some stereotypical women to do.) I've never really taken an interest in anything "girly", which is a little odd considering my surroundings; I've really kept in the company of finicky girls whose interests consisted of fashion, make-up, dating and flirting. Barbie dolls weren't appealing (in fact I loved pulling their heads off. XD) and I used to despise the colour pink; I don't mind it as much now, however. Despite these facts, the femininity I face quite a lot originates from my personality.

Back