• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Okay fine here's another map since you asked for it.
    (Hey blueguy! Great to see you're still around!)

Secluded_beach_by_Kymotonian.png

The 75% beta engine still stands, most of the menus and everything work, we're just cleaning things up and making them prettier and more presentable and adding more content to the game.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Ooh, wow! That's REALLY amazing! But, there are a few mapping errors in the map, but they're easy to fix. Still, your work never surprises me, but I still think that your work is of the best quality and you are (one of the most) skilled pixel artists on the internet in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Nytkoi I make the tiles, map it out, make all the graphics for everything haha. Thanks!

Esmas, could you point out the tiling errors? due to the size of the maps and the new tree styles I seem to make quite a few errors so it'd be good if you could point out any just in case I missed any. Thanks!

I wont be releasing a pokedex of the fanmon because I don't want to spoil the game. It should be surprising when you first play.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Actually, I only saw one mapping error, but I assumed that there were more. It's a one of the trees that are connected to a hammock; and since there are only four, you should know which one.

Also, I noticed that you're using some of your old tiles, like the wooden signposts, fences, flower-like patches of grass, etc. They look very good in the map, I hope to see some more cool stuff! (But don't spoil everything!)

~Tsukiya~

-你的愿望-
    Years
  • Kyledove, I love your screenies! A great contrast of colours ;D

Also could I recommend you post your images up in .jpg or.gif files next time to prevent theft? After the whole incident with Waudby, I think you might need to be safer around the interweb community.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Loving the new map Kyle.
    I really like the beach/topical feel to it.

On a side note,
    You need to release some more public tiles for us all to use. :P

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • OMG, xD

Kyledove, the new map is stunning...
    It was a really long time since I saw a map that good...

And I hope you get the last 25% of the Beta engine working, as
    I can't wait to play on those awsome maps and catch your
    absolutley adorable Fakemon/Fanmon.

Good luck on this.;)

//44tim44

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    wait a min...

hey, first amazing maps and tiles!!!
    second, since its on flash actionscript, or at least its suposed to be, then that means you wont need to download it? like just go to the link wait for it to load and youre playing? ifit really is on flash then its sure you wont need to actually download it (though it will take some time to load...), which is great!
    i hope it all goes right with your project!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thats correct, no need to download anything!

Sorry guys not many updates for a while, I can only do work on the weekend since I work during the weekdays, and some person managed to ruin my weekend so I haven't been able to do much this week.

Hopefully I'll have something to show next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back