• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Wow kyledove. This is one of the best maps that i've ever seen. I just love the tiles and palettes. Hope to see more soon.
    Ps: Love your tutorial :D

~Tsukiya~

-你的愿望-
    Years
  • Hello :D

I'm back to compliment and give you encouragement just like the others ;)
    I do have one question though. You know about the pokemon centre, when you're healing your pokemon is there any healing pokemon animation thingy going on? And if so, won't that cause collisions on different comps?

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Wow. That's one of the few great maps I've seen (even I can't do it that good...). The tiles make the map even better than what it would be if it were made with standard pokemon tilesets. This game is, graphically, one of the greatest on the website.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I really cannot wait until it comes out the fakemon looks so good and the tiles and the sprites (I can just go on and on)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Needless to say, that map is gorgeous. Those conch shells are from Zelda, aren't they? <3 If I were an overworld sprite, I would love to go have a nap in one of those hammocks. : P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Wow. That's one of the few great maps I've seen (even I can't do it that good...). The tiles make the map even better than what it would be if it were made with standard pokemon tilesets. This game is, graphically, one of the greatest on the website.

WOW man talk about a compliment! Thanks so much. I work really hard like all my free time putting everything I can into this so Im glad people appreciate it. It's not that great, I still can see so many things that can be improved (mainly the sandcastles dont stand out enough and need more contrast.)

Oh and Tsukiya theres no hospital animation, and theres multiple nurses.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • i can't wait for the beta!
    but im wondering...wat would be the point of the game? I'm thinking in terms of story, i know many, including me, would love to play just because of the amazing graphics, but what is the story about?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • i can't wait for the beta!
    but im wondering...wat would be the point of the game? I'm thinking in terms of story, i know many, including me, would love to play just because of the amazing graphics, but what is the story about?
    Nothing. You ever heard of an mmorpg? Well thatsd exactly it. You go around do missions rise through the ranks and stuff. I truly hope some ofmy ideas a couple of pages back go in as they would make the game more fun(and lets not forget those who would join earlier could get a higher status then others XD)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Actually there is a story, but Im not sure how to explain any of it without it being spoilers.
    Lets say there is a kind of "evil" team in the game.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Really great! The graphics just suit the mapping style so well, great work Kyledove, you are making me want to learn more.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • Nothing. You ever heard of an mmorpg? Well thatsd exactly it. You go around do missions rise through the ranks and stuff. I truly hope some ofmy ideas a couple of pages back go in as they would make the game more fun(and lets not forget those who would join earlier could get a higher status then others XD)

oh okay thanks! i've never really played a pokemon mmorpg, so i was wondering if it would similar or not...

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Careful how you do it though Kyle, we dont want people spamming the ending to the story in the starting map.

That beach map is amazing! It reminds me of when my Dad used to take me to Walberswick Beach when I was younger :')

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    hey

looks really cool but just one problem...fake pokemons. if u put real pokemons it will be a lot better. u can add some fake but NEVER remove the real pokemons.

otherwise it looks really good. hope u listen to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back